agf144 Posted January 10, 2014 Report Posted January 10, 2014 i like how it looks besides the cone and those stupid yellow things on the basket. Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird.. He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke. 2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12 Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601 headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock mids/highs: shitty off brand
Kyblack76 Posted January 10, 2014 Author Report Posted January 10, 2014 Brian, also, why do they plug a BLACK coil ? And I agree. If someone tries to flash the motor up, they are spending the money wrote. That said, the spider size is cool. Most lack there. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted January 10, 2014 Author Report Posted January 10, 2014 And again..... I was just wondering. Not parading. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
tacomaguy1 Posted January 10, 2014 Report Posted January 10, 2014 Black coil....higher temp glue USA made I think Team Flex Issues
Kyblack76 Posted January 10, 2014 Author Report Posted January 10, 2014 Black coil....higher temp glue USA made I think So, is it a legit use? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
ROLEXrifleman Posted January 10, 2014 Report Posted January 10, 2014 I still have real Vegas Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Kyblack76 Posted January 10, 2014 Author Report Posted January 10, 2014 I still have real Vegas Well, then someone gets it. I love reading about the first stroker. Am i saying this is the baddest sub .. no. Im wondering if a player i used to love, is actually getting back in the game. ( like PG did with the elite series) SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
ROLEXrifleman Posted January 10, 2014 Report Posted January 10, 2014 I don't even know how many times they have changed owners over rhe years. the first pair of subs i ever bought brand new were 2 12" XL's back in 1993. Instant street cred back in Chicago. Short body Cadi with a Punch 200ix Thats when 4 gauge power wire was for ballers Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Keith77 Posted January 10, 2014 Report Posted January 10, 2014 Kyle.. Im waiting on him to reply to me. He is at CES so you know how that goes. Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
ROLEXrifleman Posted January 10, 2014 Report Posted January 10, 2014 id have to look at the specs but i wouldn't rule out trying a new CV sub. The kicker, no pun intended, is that they need to be comparable in performance to what we have now. I'm not taking steps backward, no one is Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.