Kyblack76 Posted January 10, 2014 Report Posted January 10, 2014 http://mazda2284audiopage.blogspot.com/2014/01/cerwin-vega-new-2014-subwoofers-60th.html?m=1 Is this a pipe dream? Anyone know anymore?? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
mothra Posted January 10, 2014 Report Posted January 10, 2014 CV has been back strong for a couple years now. There pricing is pretty good, products seem quality, and amps look solid. I personally have yet to try them recently but when I have in the past I've been extremely satisfied. if nothing changes, nothing changes You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know
n8ball2013 Posted January 10, 2014 Report Posted January 10, 2014 Looks at link laughs out loud THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Guest Posted January 10, 2014 Report Posted January 10, 2014 nice looking drivers. why the fuck does that guy have his own blog...
Kyblack76 Posted January 10, 2014 Author Report Posted January 10, 2014 I tried finding sepreate info. Lol. Bt it was just passed through. I was a fan as a kid. And I hope they can get their act together. Divers look ok IMHO. And they r&d'd back in the day as much as anyone. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
SoCaLBaMF Posted January 10, 2014 Report Posted January 10, 2014 Mazda 2284... probably is a pipe dream then... 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Keith77 Posted January 10, 2014 Report Posted January 10, 2014 I have a buddy that works for CV in Phx I can get more info Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Kyblack76 Posted January 10, 2014 Author Report Posted January 10, 2014 I have a buddy that works for CV in Phx I can get more info Cool and the gang. Love to see/hear more. And someone saying they have been relavent in the last bit. I've not seen a lick of anything from em. Maybe I'm out of the know. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
audiofanaticz Posted January 10, 2014 Report Posted January 10, 2014 Any time you see a company putting highlight accents on the basket and magnet to dress the woofer up should tell you run far and fast.. Cone looks more generic than a funkypup (no pun intended) Only thing looking remotely decent besides the ruined basket is the coil, but at best it looks like a 2 layer coil I dont see much girth in the windings. totally reminds me of a lanzar optimax that claims to be 3000watts rms, but will smoke on any amp that does a clean 500 watts rms...
Soccerballzs Posted January 10, 2014 Report Posted January 10, 2014 Any time you see a company putting highlight accents on the basket and magnet to dress the woofer up should tell you run far and fast.. Cone looks more generic than a funkypup (no pun intended) Only thing looking remotely decent besides the ruined basket is the coil, but at best it looks like a 2 layer coil I dont see much girth in the windings. totally reminds me of a lanzar optimax that claims to be 3000watts rms, but will smoke on any amp that does a clean 500 watts rms... The oranage leads are the only cool thing! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.