NFL its that time of the week again gentleman

I dont think San Diego can win with Rivers. He's a good quarterback but he doesnt seem to have that put it away mentality in really big games. Cutler falls into that as well. I also think that the missed call that helped them get in will come to an end this week. Cincy looked terrible. Denver will not be terrible in Denver with Peyton at the helm.

Carolina san fran has the makings of a great game on paper. Newton and kapernick are both great young QBs. Combined with Wilson they are the future brady manning etc. of their time. Gonna be a good dasy of football

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

My picks were/are

Seattle, New England, San Francisco, and San Diego.

SB predictions:

New England vs San Francisco.

As a pats fan I couldn't be more proud of my team. So many injuries, and drama off the field that we've had to deal with. If Belichick and Brady win another ring with the guys they have on the squad right now, it will only solidify there place as some of the GOAT.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

they already are considered one of the greatest of all times. Funny thing is seperately they wouldnt be nearly as good as they are together. Brady is the perfect QB for belichicks system. Look at cassell. He did great when he had to fill in. So great he parlayed that into a huge contract and he's now doing what? Brady knows his skillset and his limitations and stays within those boundaries. Thats what makes him great.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

they already are considered one of the greatest of all times. Funny thing is seperately they wouldnt be nearly as good as they are together. Brady is the perfect QB for belichicks system. Look at cassell. He did great when he had to fill in. So great he parlayed that into a huge contract and he's now doing what? Brady knows his skillset and his limitations and stays within those boundaries. Thats what makes him great.

Though I agree with you, the reason I say that is because if they win another ring, that will have been 4 rings won with completely different teams for the most part (offensive wise).

To be honest I didn't see us going this far with everything we have dealt with this season.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

I've been very proud of the patriots. Brady has always been a gangster, he's just a cry baby with a face we can't help but make fun of. I'm never bored with watching him lead and control his offense. He's an awesome QB

I call Patriots and 9ers in the bowl too

Anyone have a free link to live stream the 9ers game? Working since 6 this morning and updates just won't cut it for this game :)

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I've been very proud of the patriots. Brady has always been a gangster, he's just a cry baby with a face we can't help but make fun of. I'm never bored with watching him lead and control his offense. He's an awesome QB

I call Patriots and 9ers in the bowl too

Anyone have a free link to live stream the 9ers game? Working since 6 this morning and updates just won't cut it for this game :)

Go on thefirstrow.eu

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Thanks buddy. Hospital has t blocked and proxys aren't working. Appreciate it though

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Good day gentlemen! This is gonna be a great Sunday for football!! 9ers and Broncos today! You can feel the buzz around here (Colorado) about the broncos, Peyton Manning really brought back that fire to the people here like in the Elway days. This 9ers/panthers game tho is going to be crazy!

Archived