XS Power

HELP-New XS battery low battery volt

I have two batteries. Up front a new yellow top and a XP750 in the rear. 0awg power and ground connecting them. I now have two amps one is 1000rms and the other 400 rms. my 1000 turns off now at high demand. With engine running i have 14.6 volts up front while 12.5 at the rear on the XP750. The amp min power is 10 volts with the system playing the XP750 drops to 10volts and my amp turns off. Why isnt it matching the voltage at the front battery? What can i do to solve my issue?

Is it fused. Is the fuse good. Are you sure you have a good ground

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Voltage pre/post fuse?

What wire terminals are you using and how did you attach them to the wire?

If there is more than like .2v difference between the two Batts you have connection issues. Most of time its ground issues. But just double check everything.

Dmm each bat with the car running no stereo or anything. You should see 14v or so, alt charging voltage at both. If you dont, you know those bats arent** connected properly.

If your grounding in the back, make sure its to something solid. Pure metal sanded off completely no paint rust etc.

Edited by P4killer_

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

If you are a military electrician... Why can't you diagnose this? Grab a multi meter and start testing connections

And what is "crimped the right way"?

Here is how its connected. Yellow top up front. 0awg attached to positive then after 12inches a fuse holder then it continues then 12in before the xs battery another fuse. Then the postive of the xs batt. Also attached to thepostive of the xs is the power for my two amps. I have 0awg ground I took a dremel sanded it down used a self taping screw and tightened it down. My amp grounds are connected to the neg on my xs batt which is grounded like I just described. Both power wires to my amps are fused as well those are 4awg power. As well as 4awg grounds

Dude I'm already embarrassed lol. I took my meter shot all voltage and everything checked good. That's why I'm on here. I'm not brand new to stereos been doing then for years installs and troubleshooting lol funny how I'm getting owned right now by my own system. By crimped the right way I mean with a big *** hydraulic driven crimp tool with 0awg teeth.the only thing I can think of if not a solid connection to my second battery I need to get bigger washers

upgrade your amp wire gauge, ground amp to chassis, Start testing with meter. That's a huge difference in voltage drop from one batt to the other.

Edited by truthsayer

truthsayer