hershy314 Posted January 13, 2014 Report Posted January 13, 2014 The new GMC Canyon was debuted yesterday 01/12/14. The look is kind of growing on me, even though I'm not a GM fan. It honestly looks like they shrunk a Sierra. In all intense purposes, it is. They purposely designed it that way, cause style is the number 1 reason why people buy these trucks. According to what I heard in a youtube video of the debut of the truck. TFLTruck's youtube page is where I saw it. What do you think? Does it look like a shrunken Sierra? http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
S15_Silvia Posted January 13, 2014 Report Posted January 13, 2014 Looks good to me. I'm interested to hear more about the diesel version coming out. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
basshead7890 Posted January 13, 2014 Report Posted January 13, 2014 I like it and the 2015 Colorado too My Build Log 95 Honda Accord Nook HD+ tablet Team Ascendant Audio 18" 2 Skar Audio SK-2500.1D Crescendo Audio C1100.4 2006 Civic, Fi SP4 12", bc3500 Build log
79 cutty Posted January 13, 2014 Report Posted January 13, 2014 I like the look, just find it funny how there's no difference between GMC and Chevy models other than slight visual differences, but slap GMC on it and the pricetag jumps $10-15k Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
omg_spoon Posted January 14, 2014 Report Posted January 14, 2014 If I can remember correctly the gmcs have always had nicer interiors, probably nicer stuff overall too. Its kind of like the crown vic,grand marquis and the town cars. 98 Mustang GTSinger 3202 12" Incriminator Death Penalties1 SAZ-2500dv22 D3100,1 D34002 Crescendo CZ-65SAX-100.2Door panels by Diablo Kustomz
79 cutty Posted January 14, 2014 Report Posted January 14, 2014 I'd say "slightly" nicer, not worth the sticker price jump Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
hershy314 Posted January 14, 2014 Author Report Posted January 14, 2014 I'd say "slightly" nicer, not worth the sticker price jump I agree http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
Karkov Posted January 14, 2014 Report Posted January 14, 2014 Gonna have to grow on me, don't like them as of yet and I am a Chevy man 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
omg_spoon Posted January 14, 2014 Report Posted January 14, 2014 Yeah it isn't. The difference between the corporate cars keeps getting smaller and smaller. It used to be different heh. 98 Mustang GTSinger 3202 12" Incriminator Death Penalties1 SAZ-2500dv22 D3100,1 D34002 Crescendo CZ-65SAX-100.2Door panels by Diablo Kustomz
Lbox88 Posted January 14, 2014 Report Posted January 14, 2014 Like it better than the new Colorado. All I know right know about the diesel is: http://www.equipmentworld.com/duramax-2-8l-meet-the-4-cylinder-diesel-coming-to-the-chevrolet-colorado/ UBL | Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.