Street Outlaws ( OK vs Cali )

I guess people can argue back and fourth, what is and what is not a street car. I think a lot of racers would agree, as long as it meet the requirements to be driven on the street, then technically it is a street car. Whether it be trailer'd or not. As to those who may think the show is all scripted, well then all they have to do is bring their car and a hefty wallet to find out. The 1/8 mile or 1/4 mile debate shouldn't really exist. If the competitors agree on either or, then that should be the end of it.

truthsayer

I guess people can argue back and fourth, what is and what is not a street car. I think a lot of racers would agree, as long as it meet the requirements to be driven on the street, then technically it is a street car. Whether it be trailer'd or not. As to those who may think the show is all scripted, well then all they have to do is bring their car and a hefty wallet to find out. The 1/8 mile or 1/4 mile debate shouldn't really exist. If the competitors agree on either or, then that should be the end of it.

1/8 mile races make me lol

It's like putting the mic in the port or burping with the door open. Most people only respect the sealed score.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Examples of true street cars.

AV Boys Mustang, 331 Stroker, T5, 4.56's.

Beater Bomb, 5.3, Lots of spray, TH400, 3.27's.

Fr8Train, turbo 408ci, 6 speed...bad bitch

And the LSxWilly's :)

1048821_10151732379087112_99447642_o.jpg

If you can't drive in somewhat comfort back and forth to work, take your kids to school, or let your bitch drive it, it's not a street car lol.

You know a think or two about the dope dd fast cars out there, respect goes to you sir

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

It's like putting the mic in the port or burping with the door open. Most people only respect the sealed score.

No it's like the Cali people sure like to whine and cry about it. Plain and simple they got smoked on their home turf. It's no diiferent than a marathon runner racing a 1/4 mile runner and they both agree on the 1 mile race. But when either won wins the other cries about the distance wasn't fair. The point is mute.

truthsayer

My dad was big into street racing when he was about my age. Never big on doing it himself, never had the funds. He built quite a few badass motors though, a few 557 Ford's, 393 and 408 windsor's. Had an all aluminum 460 he was going to build into a 500+ cubic incher for a 84 SWB F-150, then I was born lol.

I know my fair share of the FAST cars. Everyone talks about the UGR lambos and shit, fuck those. Too much for the common guy to afford. I remember reading somewhere awhile back the LSx willy's was built on a $10k budget. Look at it now lol. $10k budget smoking $70k 'vettes

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

No it's like the Cali people sure like to whine and cry about it. Plain and simple they got smoked on their home turf. It's no diiferent than a marathon runner racing a 1/4 mile runner and they both agree on the 1 mile race. But when either won wins the other cries about the distance wasn't fair. The point is mute.

The point is nobody respects the 1/8 mile time, we don't race 1/8 mile in Cali plain and simple. I'm pretty sure I speak for everyone when I say 1/8 mile times are irrelevant. Somebody shut me up if I'm wrong.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

I find it funny how many people believe this shit is real. Sure they got some badass cars on there but I highly doubt any of the races are real illegal street races.

Now this is true. ^^ I'm positive they are set up areas on the street, with permission by the city etc. etc. etc. They are not going to film illegal street races. Just like they are not going to film "Moonshiners"...LMAO.

Archived