leonfowler Posted January 15, 2014 Report Posted January 15, 2014 do mayhems work well in 4th orders?? anyone heard one in a 4th order? 2004 Chevy Trailblazer LT Walled- 10.5 cubes net tuned 33Hz 2-15 inch AA Team subs D2 Americanbass- 750.1 1 yellowtop under the hood , 4 c&d 88ah batteries in rear mechman-270 pioneer headunit-4200UB 4 soundqubed supertweeters phoenix gold 2 channel back up camera stinger volt meter 22 years old and still have alot to learn..lets get it
zayres29 Posted January 15, 2014 Report Posted January 15, 2014 might be too much motor force im sure they would work better in a 6th Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
leonfowler Posted January 15, 2014 Author Report Posted January 15, 2014 might be too much motor force im sure they would work better in a 6th yes i was kind of thinking the same thing hmmm 2004 Chevy Trailblazer LT Walled- 10.5 cubes net tuned 33Hz 2-15 inch AA Team subs D2 Americanbass- 750.1 1 yellowtop under the hood , 4 c&d 88ah batteries in rear mechman-270 pioneer headunit-4200UB 4 soundqubed supertweeters phoenix gold 2 channel back up camera stinger volt meter 22 years old and still have alot to learn..lets get it
mrd6 Posted January 15, 2014 Report Posted January 15, 2014 They aren't ideal by any means My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...-sundown-power/ Team NorthWestSPL
BigGains Posted January 15, 2014 Report Posted January 15, 2014 I think bill is or was running his in a 4th if im not mistaken. .. 2003 silverado TEAM DC Pioneer Avh 5500 4 DC lvl 5 18s 12 crescendo pwx 6.5s 4 crescendo ft1 tweets 6xs d3400s Singer 400 alt Skyhigh ofc wires Skyhigh speaker wires Smd vm1 2 DC 175.4 DC 10k
vetkilr01 Posted January 16, 2014 Report Posted January 16, 2014 I have two 12's I was going to put in my 4th order, because of hearing a locals. They work well IMO... Would probably do better in a 6th though if you had the room.
Miguels Posted January 16, 2014 Report Posted January 16, 2014 i was told that the sealed side would have to be made huge to make them work.. i wouldnt do it my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
RooTxBeeR Posted January 16, 2014 Report Posted January 16, 2014 Depends on size and ts specs, but I check all stock specs on all sizes and they all have an ebp of 100+ so no, ported all day every day with those subs On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Keith77 Posted January 16, 2014 Report Posted January 16, 2014 Berger stuffed 6 18's in a 4th in a Ford F-150. Seemed to work well for him. Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
dolarbilz Posted January 16, 2014 Report Posted January 16, 2014 I tried them in a 4th. they did okay.i didnt play with the box to much.I'm going back to my 6th order.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.