told you so

Build's consist of:

2004 Chevy Impala :

Pioneer--------------------- DEH-X8600bs Soundqubed/AQ------ Q4-120

Rockford Fosgate---- Punch-500.4

Soundqubed/AQ----- Q1-3500D.1 Alpine----------------- 6.5's & 6x9's

Subs: TBA All Knukonceptz and SHCA wire and rca's

Home Music Setup

(4) Soundqubed HDS200 15's in two separate 15.5 cubic foot enclosures tuned to 31 hrz --- XM radio hardwire

Updates coming all the time on both builds

n8ball2013

"bullshit. Everything fits. If you cut enough."

If the record setting Peyton manning and the 10+touchdown each Broncos recievers get 1 reception ( and like I said maybe 1 ) on him and target his side 3 times, that's respect for his game.

Damn right. Respect from one of the greatest QB's in history. Shh! I don't want them to learn to much about football or I can't keep fucking with them.

To all those guys talking shit about the Seahawks and how decker was gonna rape Sherman, tell me how does that crow taste?

Definitely Sherman was doing the raping and here is proof.

Thesherminator20142_zpsdc3d8bd2.gif

I think Talib is a great corner as well, but lets talk some numbers since you all want to know what Shermen has done. Now lets remember that Talib has been in the league for 3 years more then shermen for a total of 6 years and shermen 3 years.

Games played.. Talib has never played in all 16 games per season/ Sherman has played in all 16 games in each season

INTS.. Talib has a total for his career of 23 and 4 ran back for TD's/ Sherman has 20 with 2 ran back..

Pass deflected.. Talib- 67 p.d/ Shermen- 58 p..d

Forced Fumbles.. Talib- 2/ Shermen-4

tackles.. Talib total for career 210/ Shermen 139

Now as far as this year since Shermen is the self proclaimed " best in the league" ( and a lot of retired players and coaches agree that he is the best). He has more INTS, Pass deflected, games played ( More reliable then Talib), tackles and touchdowns. Talib has 1 forced fumble and shermen has none this year. If you look at Darrelle Revis who is also a great corner, Shermen also beat him in " stats" in call categorys this year too except for tackles ( Revis 3 more ), Fumbles (2), and sacks with 1. Seahawks dont blitz that much especially with there corners. Now I also recall hearing a stat that completion percentage for QB's when targeting shermen is 46ish%, which is the lowest in the league.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

I say that because talib was consistent. What did Sherman do today ? Nothing. What did Sherman do 2 weeks ago? 1 good play. He's good but he's knowhere near the best. To me consistency is better than a great play here and there. I'd even say patrick Peterson is better

But explain this to me, how can a player show his greatness when he is targeted so little? He was targeted a total of 2 times THE entire playoffs this year. So the 1 time the Niners test him, he capitalizes and makes the play to send his team to the bowl. Today it was like I said maybe 3 times. That just shows who they respect ( or maybe even fear) if they were to throw his way. You had the record breaking Peyton Manning who has seen it all in his great career shy away from his side. Like I said, sub 50% completions when thrown his way.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Archived