Second Skin Audio

more of the things i have figured out somewhat correct me if im wrong

sopeonarope89

What I got from the thread...n

Bass is too loud. No advice can be given. My brain can't understand the version of English being used. Rosetta Stone doesn't have anything to help in this situation. I'll attempt:

Your louds are ima louder than your needs. Please post a second threads about maybe possibly also different equipment for us to help with you're situations here at hand.

I think whatever the op has is contagious, cause your post is a train wreck man.

What I got from the thread...n

Bass is too loud. No advice can be given. My brain can't understand the version of English being used. Rosetta Stone doesn't have anything to help in this situation. I'll attempt:

Your louds are ima louder than your needs. Please post a second threads about maybe possibly also different equipment for us to help with you're situations here at hand.

I think whatever the op has is contagious, cause your post is a train wreck man.

Lmao

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

• 3 years later...

It stays forever 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived