Just finished filing my taxes and oh my gosh the difference in status!

This is the first year my parents don't claim me as a dependent and I also file for my tuition expenses. I got so much more back its awesome!

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

If it wasnt for me being able to claim head of household and child tax credit I would have owed $$ . I was disappointed that I didnt qualify for the Earned income credit because I made to much last year because that probably would have been a hefty chunk of extra $$... I owe the IRS a few thousand so I wont see my tax return until this coming year because I plan to get them paid off I am tired of owing them $$

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Looking forward to getting mind done tonight actually. I work my taxes throughout the year to get as much on my paycheck as possible without owing at the end of the year But we have done so many energy efficient upgrades to our house this year that I could not take those into account throughout the year so I should be getting a nice lump sum back to invest with!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Mostly done with ours. Looks like we will get back a decent amount. That goes right back into the back to re-fund the emergency fund... after our $8,500 new metal roof on the house. Growing up sucks sometimes! lol

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

how the hell do you claim tuition?

Your college should provide you with a 1098-t

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

I'm getting back $6,660. My wife and I claim single 0 all year though. It would have been 11,000 but I withdrew my 401k when I was laid off.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

haven't done mine yet. I was debating on getting the damn insurance or paying the 95 buck fine. I think I'm just going to pay the damn fine. Screw the Obamacare BS

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Archived