Taxes - get ready to get raped

You also got back more than you paid in right? At what point of a balanced system should you government pay you to live.

its not the governments responsibility to pay you to live, nor really give you assistance either. So many people have this misperception based on entitlement that it seems like the government should do all these things.

09 Challenger R/T (Audio system under construction):

• Pioneer AVH-X4500BT (PAC RP4CH11 harness)
  • (2) Sundown Audio SA-8v2 (inverted)
  • CT Sounds AT1400.1D
  • XS Power D3400
  • 40 sq ft. Audiotechnix deadener
  • 1/0 Audiotechnix wiring
  • stock Boston Acoustic 7 speaker amplified system (for now)
  • Sealed trunk enclosure

Build log:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/178399-slammed-dodge-challenger-sundownct-sounds-build/

TEAM GOAT

signature-1.jpgsubsignature.jpg

i havent got back more than i paid in ever.

me either lol I'd love to get all that money back though!

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Example,I don't get the tuition credit because the GI Bill covers it. Meanwhile, students with grants get a credit. Same fucking thing.

This, I hate. The GI Bill only covers 60% of my schooling, fees, what have you, and the rest is loans..........yet I get no tuition credit from it.

idungetit

Ken dude somethings not right. I know for a fact me and the wife have always got back money and being Mil to Mil we make around 90k before taxes a year. We also have a house in Florida that we rent out. So we claim everything that has to do with that plus the depreciation. We now have 2 kids and pay about 5k total in taxes between the two of us each year. This year we are still getting back $5900. So I think either some people are BSing about what they are getting back or their taxes are screwed up. Could be either not paying enough taxes or nothing to deduct. Remember everything that people claim or get credits for only lowers their taxable income. So if you have nothing to claim or any credits then you probably wont get shit back. Sorry for the long para

Brother, its not personal. I just can't understand the big picture. People get back what they shouldn't and it pisses me off.

Example,I don't get the tuition credit because the GI Bill covers it. Meanwhile, students with grants get a credit. Same fucking thing.

LoL That's not how I meant that Ken. I was only explaining my situation so that the people on here know that its not everybody that's not getting back what they usually do. I don't take conversations about stuff personal unless someone directs offensive things directly at me. I do find it odd that you can't get that credit. Is it because of where the money for your Gi Bill comes from as oppose to where Grant money come from?

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

well, made 30k less this year than last cause the wife was in school.

Got back 2k more on the refund this year than last year

So you guys can hate me now.

Got just about everything I paid in. :drink40:

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

sigh..

umm personally you want to get as close to zero back as possible. That means that you have gotten more money throughout the year and didnt pay more into the government then you were supposed to.. but what do i know im on welfare and one of those blood sucking sum bitches living off the govermnet and those who work everyday for a living

:unknw:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

sigh..

umm personally you want to get as close to zero back as possible. That means that you have gotten more money throughout the year and didnt pay more into the government then you were supposed to.. but what do i know im on welfare and one of those blood sucking sum bitches living off the govermnet and those who work everyday for a living

:unknw:

:ninja:

I'm not on welfare, i work. I don't know what that comment about welfare is suppose to mean.

Archived