Found a squirrel under the hood.

Idk if its running better or not. The problem is intermittent and the trans has always acted wierd. The problem has been going on for about a week.

So yea hes been in there for awhile id bet

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Is it kinda cooked? Been wanting to tried fried squirrel for awhile. All the redneck fucks around here swear it is great.

Take it in for warranty and show them the picture if there is chewed wires. If it's just a tranny issue, don't even mention it lol.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Worse. A dead rat. Fml. I mean you only check under there when theres a problem. Or like every oil change for fluid levels. The car audio gear is rock solid so I set it and forget it lol.

I was checking the resting voltage of my d3400 actually to see how its been holding up and trans fluid. When I saw it.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Is it kinda cooked? Been wanting to tried fried squirrel for awhile. All the redneck fucks around here swear it is great.

Take it in for warranty and show them the picture if there is chewed wires. If it's just a tranny issue, don't even mention it lol.

it is. I've had squirrel in a stew before. Not bad. They are a bitch to skin though. Not worth the effort imo.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

it is. I've had squirrel in a stew before. Not bad. They are a bitch to skin though. Not worth the effort imo.

Really think so? I've been squirrel hunting before and skinned a few, lot like a rabbit. Coolest trick with them is to break the two outer toes and slide a stick through the inner toes to carry them around. Depending on stick size, you can carry 6-8 of them around that way.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I'd rather skin a deer over a squirrel or a rabbit any day. I couldn't grip the hide worth a damn when I was trying to skin the squirrel.

But ha that is a cool trick. We always used those game vests that have a big pouch on your back.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Stick it in your girlfriend's closet. Record the reaction

Not to piss anyone off- like... at all, but-

THIS is some of the strangest and funniest ish I've seen on SMD in a hot minute.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Strange is right. I was like Wwwwwwwtf when I saw it. This isnt a barn find car. I drive this bitch like everyday.

I was just hoping the mother fer didnt chew a bunch of wire and cost me a bunch of money.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Archived