Jbarrera93 Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 Okay, so I didn't know where to post this. Anyways, I'm traveling to California in March with family and would like to see if it was at all possible to meet Steve and get a demo of his vehicles if at all possible. Tried to send him a PM but that feature is disabled for him. So thought this was the next best thing. 2001 Chevy Blazer LS Kenwood KDC-HD552U 2 12" SDC 2.5 D4 Fi SP4 18" 4 Sundown SA-12's HiFonics BE 1200.1 Soundstream RUB1.2500D Looking for a 5k XS Power D3100 4 Soundqubed 6.5's (Pro Audio) 2 Soundqubed 3-Way 6.5's 2 Soundqubed Super Tweeters
oldsoundguy Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 Steve stalker. Lol 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
Jbarrera93 Posted January 31, 2014 Author Report Posted January 31, 2014 Steve stalker. Lol Not at all lol. 2001 Chevy Blazer LS Kenwood KDC-HD552U 2 12" SDC 2.5 D4 Fi SP4 18" 4 Sundown SA-12's HiFonics BE 1200.1 Soundstream RUB1.2500D Looking for a 5k XS Power D3100 4 Soundqubed 6.5's (Pro Audio) 2 Soundqubed 3-Way 6.5's 2 Soundqubed Super Tweeters
hdorre Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 Email or call the shop. On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
audiofanaticz Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 Best bet is probably trying to email him, or message him on his facebook.I can try to direct him to this thread tonight or tomorrow, usually game with him nightly. But there is a chance I will forget.
Jbarrera93 Posted January 31, 2014 Author Report Posted January 31, 2014 Best bet is probably trying to email him, or message him on his facebook. I can try to direct him to this thread tonight or tomorrow, usually game with him nightly. But there is a chance I will forget. Okay, thank you. I will definitely send him a message on FB. 2001 Chevy Blazer LS Kenwood KDC-HD552U 2 12" SDC 2.5 D4 Fi SP4 18" 4 Sundown SA-12's HiFonics BE 1200.1 Soundstream RUB1.2500D Looking for a 5k XS Power D3100 4 Soundqubed 6.5's (Pro Audio) 2 Soundqubed 3-Way 6.5's 2 Soundqubed Super Tweeters
KillaCam Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 I hope you and your family enjoy it. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Jbarrera93 Posted January 31, 2014 Author Report Posted January 31, 2014 I hope you and your family enjoy it. Hope too, we are choosing to drive instead of fly so I showed them videos of steve's truck and his other builds and they agreed to go. Really looking forward to it, me and brother in law are lol. 2001 Chevy Blazer LS Kenwood KDC-HD552U 2 12" SDC 2.5 D4 Fi SP4 18" 4 Sundown SA-12's HiFonics BE 1200.1 Soundstream RUB1.2500D Looking for a 5k XS Power D3100 4 Soundqubed 6.5's (Pro Audio) 2 Soundqubed 3-Way 6.5's 2 Soundqubed Super Tweeters
kingsuv Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 For the right amount of money, I will give you his cell number Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Jbarrera93 Posted February 1, 2014 Author Report Posted February 1, 2014 For the right amount of money, I will give you his cell number Lol, I messaged him on FB just waiting on a reply. 2001 Chevy Blazer LS Kenwood KDC-HD552U 2 12" SDC 2.5 D4 Fi SP4 18" 4 Sundown SA-12's HiFonics BE 1200.1 Soundstream RUB1.2500D Looking for a 5k XS Power D3100 4 Soundqubed 6.5's (Pro Audio) 2 Soundqubed 3-Way 6.5's 2 Soundqubed Super Tweeters
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.