Easiest way to lower a car 1-2 inches.

Looking to lower my blazer a little not too much just don't like the gap it has lol. Any advice and links to anything I need to purchase would be great.

2001 Chevy Blazer LS

Kenwood KDC-HD552U

2 12" SDC 2.5 D4 Fi SP4 18" 4 Sundown SA-12's

HiFonics BE 1200.1 Soundstream RUB1.2500D Looking for a 5k

XS Power D3100

4 Soundqubed 6.5's (Pro Audio)

2 Soundqubed 3-Way 6.5's

2 Soundqubed Super Tweeters

You lowering for looks or performance? You could always cut a coil out of your suspension. Cheapest way. Quick and dirty. Can't guarantee handling, ride quality, or parts longevity though. Kind of frowned upon but it works

Depending on future plans, a bigger audio build might lower it enough for you

You lowering for looks or performance? You could always cut a coil out of your suspension. Cheapest way. Quick and dirty. Can't guarantee handling, ride quality, or parts longevity though. Kind of frowned upon but it works

Depending on future plans, a bigger audio build might lower it enough for you

juts for the looks, could care less about the ride. Its soon to be a secondary vehicle not a daily.

2001 Chevy Blazer LS

Kenwood KDC-HD552U

2 12" SDC 2.5 D4 Fi SP4 18" 4 Sundown SA-12's

HiFonics BE 1200.1 Soundstream RUB1.2500D Looking for a 5k

XS Power D3100

4 Soundqubed 6.5's (Pro Audio)

2 Soundqubed 3-Way 6.5's

2 Soundqubed Super Tweeters

spring-lowering-clamps.jpg

lower away'

and you can remove them if you dont like it. So no permanent damage like cutting or heating,

edit:

goes like this.

suspension-clamps.jpg

also, no guarantee on "quality". This is not the right way to do it, but of course cutting and heating arent either.

Heat the springs

thats very unsafe and the ride quality sucks.. nothing like getting lowering springs and shackles for the rear

I would never do this to my vehicle but I remember as a little kid watching my uncles and cousins doing it when there wasn't any lowering springs yet

Archived