George Zimmerman VS DMX - Most epic boxing matchup ever

According to Merriam-webster dictionary:

"reverse discrimination

noun

: the practice of making it more difficult for a certain type of person (such as a white man) to get a job, to go to a school, etc., because other people who were treated unfairly in the past are now being given an advantage"

just throwing that out there haha

but i digress, I think the fight will be entertaining never the less

09 Challenger R/T (Audio system under construction):

• Pioneer AVH-X4500BT (PAC RP4CH11 harness)
  • (2) Sundown Audio SA-8v2 (inverted)
  • CT Sounds AT1400.1D
  • XS Power D3400
  • 40 sq ft. Audiotechnix deadener
  • 1/0 Audiotechnix wiring
  • stock Boston Acoustic 7 speaker amplified system (for now)
  • Sealed trunk enclosure

Build log:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/178399-slammed-dodge-challenger-sundownct-sounds-build/

TEAM GOAT

signature-1.jpgsubsignature.jpg

Who is this Trayvon and Zimmerman that everyone keeps talking about?

I actually fought DMX in a hotel parking lot. I'm not bullshitting.

I'm putting my money on the Zimmenator.

Cool story but why so short?

Ok, here it is.

I was in Texas, outside of Houston. It was 11pm, and I'd just got out of the shower, and went outside to have a smoke and call my mom. I was sitting on a park bench in my pajamas, and there was a big ruckus in the parking lot of the hotel/club next door.

You could see police lights coming down the road, and a black guy came hauling ass on foot towards me, while everyone else was screaming. My first reaction was to stick out my foot to trip him, as he was obviously running away from the scene.

Well, I tripped him alright, and he got up to hit me, and I lost my balance trying to duck, and he squared me right in the forehead. I was severely dazed, but I was able to tackle him into the doorway of the hotel.

He kept trying to punch me, so I grabbed his throat, and politely asked him to stop. When he didn't, I hit him twice in the face.

Next thing I know, I was tackled from behind. It was the cops. I was put in handcuffs, but once witnessed told the cops what happened, they uncuffed me. It was only then, once I heard him speak, that I realized it was my most favorite rapper of all time, and I felt horrible.

Turns out he had thrown a drink on a lady, and punched her male companion. Others had tried to restrain him until the police arrived, and he hit them as well.

It was one for the memory books, I wished TMZ was around back then, lol.

"reverse discrimination

noun

: the practice of making it more difficult for a certain type of person (such as a white man) to get a job, to go to a school, etc., because other people who were treated unfairly in the past are now being given an advantage"

Damn, I didn't think a word could work against itself, but there it goes.

I actually fought DMX in a hotel parking lot. I'm not bullshitting.

I'm putting my money on the Zimmenator.

Cool story but why so short?

Ok, here it is.

I was in Texas, outside of Houston. It was 11pm, and I'd just got out of the shower, and went outside to have a smoke and call my mom. I was sitting on a park bench in my pajamas, and there was a big ruckus in the parking lot of the hotel/club next door.

You could see police lights coming down the road, and a black guy came hauling ass on foot towards me, while everyone else was screaming. My first reaction was to stick out my foot to trip him, as he was obviously running away from the scene.

Well, I tripped him alright, and he got up to hit me, and I lost my balance trying to duck, and he squared me right in the forehead. I was severely dazed, but I was able to tackle him into the doorway of the hotel.

He kept trying to punch me, so I grabbed his throat, and politely asked him to stop. When he didn't, I hit him twice in the face.

Next thing I know, I was tackled from behind. It was the cops. I was put in handcuffs, but once witnessed told the cops what happened, they uncuffed me. It was only then, once I heard him speak, that I realized it was my most favorite rapper of all time, and I felt horrible.

Turns out he had thrown a drink on a lady, and punched her male companion. Others had tried to restrain him until the police arrived, and he hit them as well.

It was one for the memory books, I wished TMZ was around back then, lol.

Man that kind of sucks taking out one of your idols, but shit you did the right thing. I mean this guy gets in trouble with the cops all the time, so it was no biggie

on his record ha ha.

"reverse discrimination

noun

racism is still alive - reverse racism

No such thing as reverse racism. Racism is racism no matter the color of the person. Reverse racism sounds like some shit everyone in the world needs.

Thx

It's OK for blacks to hate whites and blatantly tell it. But the other way around is a crime, punishable to the highest extent allowed by law. How is this even right!!??

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.

"reverse discrimination

noun

racism is still alive - reverse racism

No such thing as reverse racism. Racism is racism no matter the color of the person. Reverse racism sounds like some shit everyone in the world needs.

Thx

It's OK for blacks to hate whites and blatantly tell it. But the other way around is a crime, punishable to the highest extent allowed by law. How is this even right!!??

i believe he was saying "reverse-racism" would be akin to anti-racism. Or basically, no racism.

Archived