For a good cause

If any of my friends out there have any spare change that you wouldnt mind giving to a good cause, my wife is participating in the Polar Plunge here in Radford, VA on Feb 15th to benefit the Special Olympics. The link to sponsor her is below if anyone would like to donate to support these athletes. Anything and every little bit will add up to help these special athletes who want nothing more than to just be able to do the things that everyone else does.

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/ruschoolpsych/2014HighlanderPolarPlungeCelebration

To ANYONE who donates just $.50 or more, I will send out a FREE Droppin HZ Lanyard to you. Please just send me a PM with your name and address so I can send it out for you.

Im not sure if this is the right place to put this, if not, mods please put it in the appropriate place.

Donated a few bucks. Feels good

09 Challenger R/T (Audio system under construction):

• Pioneer AVH-X4500BT (PAC RP4CH11 harness)
  • (2) Sundown Audio SA-8v2 (inverted)
  • CT Sounds AT1400.1D
  • XS Power D3400
  • 40 sq ft. Audiotechnix deadener
  • 1/0 Audiotechnix wiring
  • stock Boston Acoustic 7 speaker amplified system (for now)
  • Sealed trunk enclosure

Build log:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/178399-slammed-dodge-challenger-sundownct-sounds-build/

TEAM GOAT

signature-1.jpgsubsignature.jpg

What does the money go towards? How is it used? Anything more specific than "help"?

Tossed in a few bucks. Thanks for setting up the page. Good cause indeed, sir.

Kenwood KIV-701
Crescendo BC2000D
DC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''
6ft^3 @ 27hz
MBquart ONX 4.125
(2) PWX 6.5

(2) PWX 8
(2) FT1
300amp Singer with VCM @14.5
Optima YT & D1200
My Build Log
dcsig.jpg

every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy.

Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......
Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. :shrug: meh, im cool with it, fuck it.

What does the money go towards? How is it used? Anything more specific than "help"?

just wondering.. do you ask this questions to kids selling chocolate bars to help fund schools?

Archived