Jump to content

tablet talk


Recommended Posts

Posted

300 bucks you should hope for a Samsung galaxy tab. I've played with quite a few and in that range you aren't getting a whole lot

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I would go for the EVGA or the Tab3. I don't know if the tab3 has bad owners or a bad product I had to replace 3 clients batteries so far and they bought them black Friday. I own a tab3 and the evga both are good for me not a single problem so far. (Knock on wood)

Posted

My wife has the asus nexus 7 and i have the lonovo yoga both work flawlessly

2015 F-150 Platnuim

Posted

What options are there for tablets that you can get keyboards for and that can use Microsoft word, power punt or any other software like that?

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Posted

I just bought a Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 $399 and love it super fast and super clean video. I compared it to everything at best buy all the samsung's, lenovo's, ipad's and etc this one for the price was imo the best value for the price. If you can add that extra $99 I would recommend checking out the tab pro 8.4.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/galaxy-tab-pro-8-4-16gb/3715001.p?id=1219093181535&skuId=3715001&st=samsung-galaxy-tab-pro-8-117632&cp=1&lp=2#tab=specifications

Forgot to mention, if you buy the tab pro 8.4 you get a bunch of stuff for free from samsung, the two big ones I remember are $25 to the google play store and 50gb dropbox storage for 2 years, there are other free trials etc that also come with it but those were the big ones.

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

 

‎

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6470 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...