P4killer_ Posted February 11, 2014 Report Posted February 11, 2014 I feel like just about every mod on this site is hilarious. I just facepalm half the time they post some stuff... even on my own posts..lol Thanks for keepin it interesting.. Edit: I hate all the mods I hate this forum CL is way better... i quit... Setup: 2010 Hyundai Elantra Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000 Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of - DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s
ROLEXrifleman Posted February 11, 2014 Report Posted February 11, 2014 I should be a mod Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
zack_e89 Posted February 11, 2014 Report Posted February 11, 2014 I should be a mod 97 Suburban 8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's
Miguels Posted February 11, 2014 Report Posted February 11, 2014 i thought this was going to be a rage quit thread. FUCK YOU im out my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
P4killer_ Posted February 11, 2014 Author Report Posted February 11, 2014 These day its too much work keeping smd all tidy. F that. Id either bant everyone. or itd be a complete zoo in here... i just like reading and laughing.. Setup: 2010 Hyundai Elantra Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000 Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of - DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s
zayres29 Posted February 11, 2014 Report Posted February 11, 2014 i now have a stockpile of memes thanks to vs threads Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
P4killer_ Posted February 11, 2014 Author Report Posted February 11, 2014 I edited it for you miguels Setup: 2010 Hyundai Elantra Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000 Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of - DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s
Miguels Posted February 11, 2014 Report Posted February 11, 2014 you need to move the fucking thread my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
P4killer_ Posted February 11, 2014 Author Report Posted February 11, 2014 you need to move the fucking thread its in off topic. Where to? Setup: 2010 Hyundai Elantra Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000 Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of - DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s
boom50cal Posted February 11, 2014 Report Posted February 11, 2014 you need to move the fucking thread On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.