Cheap 4 Gauge wire!!

Oh well I tried. I did this post for the younger guys who have limited funds but want the real deal. I am a BMW owner, but that's not why I would buy their wire. I just know they would not skimp on their product. No I am not the seller. lol. I'm just expressing a view point. Like I have posted in my other threads, I'm going to be 41 in the next few days, and I'm getting back into car audio. Car audio has changed alot. For the better and for the worst it seems. No, I'm not going to preach "Back in my day" stuff. lol.

I was merely taking a break from studying chemistry, and logged on to ebay, than here just to "share information on what thought was interesting". Everyone is so hung up on price. lol. I'm hung up on quality.

-Frank

41 and your name is "deeznutz"? Smh, I thought you were like 16-17.

LOL ^

:domodance: :domodance::morepower1:New Build in the Making :morepower1: :domodance: :domodance:

1999 Infiniti I30 Limited

if you break a rule and argue with n8 your going to get banned. suspended if your lucky.

I already said I would throw 50$ on this... You get that BMW wire. A foot of the SAME size shca wire..so if the BMW is 2/0 then get shca 2/0. And do a comparison. You can measure resistance, jacket size, conductor size, and then weigh equal lengths. The shca will be better in every way.. If I am wrong the 50$ is yours and you make a couple bucks proving your right. I know the shca is better. And what makes you think BMW doesn't source the cheapest wire available?

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

And if your into chemistry melt it down and measure the content.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

• 11 months later...

I was at the junk yard today getting parts for my new project 1997 Chevy Camaro.

I was walking past a 1994 ( I think? ) BMW 525 4 door sedan. I thought what the hell.

I was able pull about 10 ft from one sedan and about 6 ft from another. Pretty flexible stuff too.

The jacket is similar to the old school Red Monster Cable 4 gauge wire from back in the day.

TOTAL COST for 16ft of flexible 1 Gauge................$10.00.

I will be doing the BIG 3 with this wire.

As for the nay sayers. I was only trying to help others with a cheaper alternative to the brand names

that are already out there.

Here are some comparison pics. Streetwire 1 Gauge vs. BMW 1 Gauge(?)

camaro007_zps87a7f41a.jpg

camaro008_zps9910e80f.jpg

camaro010_zps8037f1f7.jpg

camaro016_zps9f940565.jpg

-Frank

Archived