nooo waaayyyy..........damn man, didn't realize you was dat loud!!??!?!

Impressive. Videos?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I wish someone had gotten a shot of the monitor when the score was up, but no one did. I'm so happy with my score and I think there are a few more tenths in it the way it was today. I should have used straight tones and I should have started where I know the truck peaks.

It gives me something to shoot for when the next comp is here. I am happy it was over a 150 at all. I got first place in Mod3 and best truck install with the setup today and the trim panels are not even finished yet. Everyone else was down today but I gained over a dB and a half since my last show a couple of weeks ago by just changing the gain setting from the -5dB to the -10dB overlap.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I wish someone had gotten a shot of the monitor when the score was up, but no one did. I'm so happy with my score and I think there are a few more tenths in it the way it was today. I should have used straight tones and I should have started where I know the truck peaks.

It gives me something to shoot for when the next comp is here. I am happy it was over a 150 at all. I got first place in Mod3 and best truck install with the setup today and the trim panels are not even finished yet. Everyone else was down today but I gained over a dB and a half since my last show a couple of weeks ago by just changing the gain setting from the -5dB to the -10dB overlap.

yup

i ran -10 for over a year.. when i got more power, i switched, and (and now for ever will) run the CRIS special -7.5....... for sure on music. (i burp 0db on tones)

but im done doing that.... all burp scores FROM now on, from me will be on music... even in comps... fuck it.

Anyway.. well done kid... well done.... and it looks tight as fuck to......function AND fashion.... well done.

Archived