I'll get a redesign and I'm not going to think about it for very long(just gonna start building). I've got a good idea for how to get access as well as mounting the subs, so that will be fun.

I'm gonna have a lot of weight in my little half ton, it's gonna hate me.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Weight don't mean nothing. Until the tires are rubbing its not heavy enough!

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

cut it man. I have a fresh set of Ginsu knives :)

Maybe next weekend? I can get my accordion boot ordered and get cranking on it.I don't have subs yet, but I should be able to get the thing built and sealed off from the elements quickly enough.

Maybe next weekend? I can get my accordion boot ordered and get cranking on it.I don't have subs yet, but I should be able to get the thing built and sealed off from the elements quickly enough.

I agree. prep work first. It sucked having the subs and being no where ready to load them.

Dude, doesn't the Q have a crap load of options? What are you picking?

Cooling would be about the only option I'd want. I don't want the extra spider for 4th order reasons and I don't plan to overpower. I don't want QTS option because it's not a sealed only type of environment and resale would be difficult. Carbon fiber dust cap is just for cosmetics. Cooling is all I'd need I think. I know, I'm boring.

Archived