Second battery in, along with proper battery tray from GM. Once I get my crimpers back *cough*Phillip*cough*Adam* I'll get some power and grounds run to it. It's crazy, even after this battery hasn't been connected to a charging system in over a week(more like 2 I think), it's still resting at 13+ volts.

20140725_070837.jpg

20140725_070845.jpg

20140725_070902.jpg

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I love love love the SS type as well Kyle. Any time I don't have to do another crimp, I'm good with that. And yes, they're Kevin's. Those will actually go over to the primary battery and I've got some TM blocks that will go on that location. They are SS type also but slightly thinner believe it or not.

Oh, and this is what my 6 big boys are resting at(i haven't been the best at getting them trained up, plus they are 6 years old still holding this):

20140724_051208.jpg

Just curious. What parts do most people remove under the hood to make more room for a extra battery? did see anywhere where it said how you made extra room or if you had the room available already. Thanks

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

Sooooo, I'm one of the ones lucky enough that GM equipped all of the full-size tricks of my year(and 88-98 as well I believe), with the ability to have an auxiliary battery under the hood. The HDs with the diesel come stock with 2 batts under the hood. So for me, it was as simple as ordering the tray, the plastic hold down clasp and the bolt. 3 parts and $40 later I was in business.

Archived