The Sundown family just grew by 3500.....Watts.

20140524_141014.jpg

20140524_141024.jpg

The guy that I picked the amp up from, is new to the State and in the Air Force. He gave me a crackhead low price on the amp that I couldn't turn it down. He also threw in 3 1/0 fuse holders and 2 bags of 1/0 open ended ring terminals(10 lugs in each bag,20 total)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

^^^^that amp has a few cosmetic blemishes, but otherwise looks to be in good condition. I'm contemplating getting some GOOD self etching primer and shooting, at the very least, center aluminum bar and possibly the entire amp. This amp will be hidden under the minty one if I get lazy.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Sexy amp bro! Love me some sundown goodness! now you have MOAR POWA!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Archived