You went into the air box them to the rear?

There's a path to go down over the inner fender and down to the frame rail. It will allow me me keep a decently straight line and keep away from heat and sharp stuff :D

I'll take pics when I get the actual wire ran the back.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

You went into the air box them to the rear?

There's a path to go down over the inner fender and down to the frame rail. It will allow me me keep a decently straight line and keep away from heat and sharp stuff :D

I'll take pics when I get the actual wire ran the back.

Oh nice.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Yayyy, New toy. This will help with dialing the enclosure in I believe. If I can figure out how to use it:(

20140924_091520.jpg

Thanks to Steve, that was a FAST interaction. I contacted him Sunday about ordering, he followed up, sent invoice, I paid and he shipped Monday. It doesn't get much better than that.

We need to get together so we can test that on my box before I tear out the temp setup.

I have no problem showing up and cutting a hole in your truck :) Do you have an angle grinder? We'll need one for doing any trimming and grinding the sharp burs off.

Oh Lord. I saw an alert related to my build and I knew exactly which hooligans I'd see commenting. I'll be able to cut the wood and of Friday when my 50" straight edge gets here from Amazon ;)

And yes Smoove, I've got lots of toys in the garage. I have more than one angle grinder laying around. Which color do you prefer?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Oh Lord. I saw an alert related to my build and I knew exactly which hooligans I'd see commenting. I'll be able to cut the wood and of Friday when my 50" straight edge gets here from Amazon ;)

And yes Smoove, I've got lots of toys in the garage. I have more than one angle grinder laying around. Which color do you prefer?

You keep it up you will be competing with fisher with longest build ever lol

2007 4.2L Chevy Trailblazer Crossfire Build

6 Crossfire xs v2 15s
3 Crossfire 8ks
4 Crossfire 6.5 Loudspeakers

2 Crossfire ST-1 Super Tweets

1 Pair of Rockford Fosgate T2 5.25 Components

1 Crossfire C5 800.2

1 Crossfire 400.2's
7 XS Power xp3000s

​6 C&D Batteries
3 Singer Alts
6 Runs of 1/0 OFC (Sky High and Welding Wire)
SMD VM-1
SMD OM-1
Pioneer AVH-p4800BS

Build Log
4th Order BL - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189896-4th-order-crossfire-trailblazer-buildlog/

Flat Wall BL - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198087-2007-42l-chevy-trailblazer-flat-wall-rebuild-build-log-4-crossfire-xsv2-15s-2-crossfire-8ks-xs-power-batts-singer-alts/

Scores
MECA - 159.2 @ 37hz
USACI - 161.2 @ 47hz
IASCA - 157.9 @ 47hz

Archived