RyanJ Posted February 24, 2014 Author Report Posted February 24, 2014 I meant SC300 or SC400... the 2 door coupe...I thought that. Didn't want to assume. Sc are $$$$$$$$. Haha. I was looking at the sc430s , sc300 are told old I feel like, but 430s go for like 20k USED. I mean they got a v8 ( I think ) but I rather have a v6, inline 6 if I could choose. That's why I'm considering the s2k cause its. 2.0 or 2.2 but pushes like a v6. Also considering 03 infiniti g35s cause they go around 8-10k wit 90k miles etc. nice v6 and can fit back seats. Also an is300 cause its an inline 6 and the engines are durable like a muh fucker. Plus the SC I feel like is not good looking. At all. In any way. Except for the lexus emblem and leather interior. I'm stuck between S2K (F20 or F22 pushing 240 RWD), 03-04 G35C 6 Spd (260-280 RWD) , a lexus is300 (inline 6 pushing 220 RWD). The s2k weighs the lightest out of the cars and are made by Honda, a reliable car. But the is300 is a Toyota, or a Toyota altezza in Japan. So that would be my second. Never owned a Nissan or Infiniti. So I can't say anything about them. Just know there nice cars and pushing the most Hp. And my uncles g37 doesn't get anywhere close to the estimate mpg. Any experiences with these. ? Also looking at 02-03 subuarus wrx's but 90% of them are already modded. And if not, there askin for way to much. MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
RyanJ Posted February 24, 2014 Author Report Posted February 24, 2014 Gratz on just turning my age, now man up and buy a Bugatti if you want a two seaterRight on man. Haha and shit ill do it the day you post a pic of yours I can post a pic of my accord with a printed Bugatti emblem taped over my H MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted February 24, 2014 Report Posted February 24, 2014 Lexus GS350, but that's not a coupe lol I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
graham0599 Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 I've got a 350z and the one down fall is obviously space. I did 2 10's under the strut bar and still have a good amount of trunk space. As far as motors go for z's you want 2007 and up. They have the vq35HR. 7500 redline and stock to stock, smokes a s2k. A few friends of mine have s2k's there is room in the trunk for subs, especially if spare tire is utilized. My 350z build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174424-2008-350z-build/page-2?hl=%2B350z+%2Bbuild#entry2605678
graham0599 Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 As far as being 19, it's nice having a smaller car. Less gas, less driving, if you go out with friends you don't have to take your car. Plus you have less space to cause trouble, no back seat, or no room for friends to encourage you to dumb shit in your car. My 350z build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174424-2008-350z-build/page-2?hl=%2B350z+%2Bbuild#entry2605678
boom50cal Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 As far as being 19, it's nice having a smaller car. Less gas, less driving, if you go out with friends you don't have to take your car. Plus you have less space to cause trouble, no back seat, or no room for friends to encourage you to dumb shit in your car. this x10000. Only benefit to a singlecab pickup is one or two people to get you to do dumb shit. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
RyanJ Posted February 25, 2014 Author Report Posted February 25, 2014 I've got a 350z and the one down fall is obviously space. I did 2 10's under the strut bar and still have a good amount of trunk space. As far as motors go for z's you want 2007 and up. They have the vq35HR. 7500 redline and stock to stock, smokes a s2k. A few friends of mine have s2k's there is room in the trunk for subs, especially if spare tire is utilized.I was looking at the 3rd gen g35s. They have the vq35DE but isk how that is. The vq35HR Is 06 + I think out my price range unless salvages MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
RyanJ Posted March 12, 2014 Author Report Posted March 12, 2014 So I was looking, and the VQ35HR Is 07-09 I think , and I heard the VQ37HR IS a beast so ... Stuck between two DD, 2000-2004 s2000. Or 2007+ 350z. Both will be daily. Both will be upgraded audio and engine wise. And yeah. Was wondering if the 350 would be better cause of the year and technology, or would the lightness and reliability make the s2k better even though it lacks newer technology MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
n8ball2013 Posted March 12, 2014 Report Posted March 12, 2014 I think the infinity nissan looks way better but that's just me THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
RyanJ Posted March 12, 2014 Author Report Posted March 12, 2014 I think the infinity nissan looks way better but that's just meIf I could, I would pick a 370z over both of them, but 09+ is going for 20k ! Haha a 07 350z pushing 306 at 6.8k rpm v6 or a 2004 s2000 inline 4 pushing 240 at 8-9k rpm depending on model. The funny thing is... A 2003 s2000 is more expensive then a 2007 350z. The thing with the s2k is the weight. So light. 2700 pounds ! I love it. But the 350z is more roomy, better dd , n newer to society. So idk. Ba part bout s2k is that I heard the interior technology is all based off ideas from 1995. So there way out dated MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.