You guys seeing this Ray Rice stuff?

IMHO. It is never ever right. Unless your life is threatend. I don't care if she spit on him, hit him, pissed on him.

Unless she had a gun or a knife, he was wrong.

Seems there are guys and men here.

Choose.

Again, that's my feeling.

IMHO. It is never ever right. Unless your life is threatend. I don't care if she spit on him, hit him, pissed on him.

Unless she had a gun or a knife, he was wrong.

Seems there are guys and men here.

Choose.

Again, that's my feeling.

i agree with that but imo when you get pushed to a certain point you just lose all nerves, females have a tendency of being good at working nerves just gotta learn to overcome it i guess lol

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

I don't agree with not hitting women at all. I don't believe in hitting women because they're women just like how I do not believe in hitting black people because they're black or gays because they're gay. But if someone just happens to be gay and you come incorrect, I cannot guarantee I won't hit you.

If anyone hits anyone, they should expect to get hit back. I am tired of the notion of equality as lines that separate are ever broadened. Women should never be hit by a man because they're weaker...say that to my aunts serving in the military. Should women not be allowed to join the military? Should they not be allowed to do physical jobs or jobs predominately masculine

Gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity...I'm sick of people wanting to get rid of the hate but continue to define the separations and regurgitate the culture that does not actually endorse peace and equality.

I even LOVE how none of the news outlets show the video beginning from her slapping rice before entering the elevator. They literally cut it fractions of a millisecond out to show them enter and him hit her. I think it's ridiculous

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

What is the fbi investigating this shit for... Just had an update from nfl mobile saying an fbi director or something like that was going to be overseeing the case

Former director doing an internal investigation for the nfl to find out who really knew what.

Oh ok that makes sense

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

They're both wrong. One wrong was a more damaging than the other.

That's all I know.

What I think, though, is that situation just shouldn't have occurred. If anyone acted that crazy around me (guy or girl) I'd just split. Not stay around them or interact with them. Definitely not get in a confined space like an elevator with them. Just first chance I got....
large.gif

Sooooo her lunging at him?

It was just reported he spit on her twice. The last time was just before she went at him.

Fucking turd.

What video did you watch? The one I saw showed him leaning against a pillar, and her waking up and slapping him before they got into the elevator. Then it wasn't a lunge, she was trying to slap him again that got deflected THEN she got countered as she lunged.

Not sticking up for him but if we can't acknowledge the factual events we're not going to have a legitimate discussion. My sister used to box growing up and boy she could hit. Granted we're Samoan so it's a little different but I just can't agree that women are weak, helpless creatures that deserve no harm whatsoever.

Funny side note and kind of off tangent, but a study was done men vs women why someone stays in a relationship. Something like 80% of guys said because they didn't want to hurt her. Over 60% of women said because they hadn't found someone better, lol. I think in the history of our DNA it's engrained to protect women. But in this day and age so many gender roles and identities are found to be nonsensical and I think if we say don't hit women because they're women it removes any ability for.actual equality.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived