sound ordinance is back.......wtf

my gramps was a pig in the day he said he would pull people over just to get a demo haha

Why must police be referred to as pigs ?? Family or not they're doing their job and while I agree some of the stuff they enforce is dumb as hell... So is the total ignorance towards police...Everyone hates em until they F*****g need assistance.... :jon: /rant

Around when you don't need them, when you need them no where to be found. Exactly how it is here. Especially during the summer. Many times of violence a block over, many many calls, and still nothing has been done. So i'm right along with calling them one. Our town sucks for needing help. Most of the time i always see them at a gas station, playing games, stuffing their faces. I asked for a simple favor one day, " Oh well, we can't do that, that's wasting our time" Bitch you and 5 other guys are standing stuffing your faces. Yeah i've met a couple cool ones, but their rare.

Anyways, back to subject at hand. 150 Isnt shit..

First offence is $250, Second is $500 Third and last is 750 and they impound your shit. Soo. Fuck this town.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

There's a way to get out of any noise ticket... I've done it.

In my case, the officer wrote in the ticket that he heard the "booming bass" coming from my vehicle at a crowded stop light. Well, I challenged the ticket.

I went to pubmed.org and printed a few studies showing that humans cannot hear sub-bass directionality. Judge bought it!

And for the record, I thought I heard a coil rubbing, and wanted to listen close with no road noise, hence wangin at a stoplight.

here it is like 100 or at least it used to be. I thought 150 seemed high but maybe it's changed around here too. I have met arrogant cops and I have met decent cops, same as any other employee's i presume.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

my gramps was a pig in the day he said he would pull people over just to get a demo haha

Why must police be referred to as pigs ?? Family or not they're doing their job and while I agree some of the stuff they enforce is dumb as hell... So is the total ignorance towards police...Everyone hates em until they F*****g need assistance.... :jon: /rant

Cause cops are pigs. 9/10 of em are corrupt arrogant assholes, and ive seen it first hand everyday for 4 years while on the ambulance. I luckily found 1 good cop in the county i worked in and thankfully whenever i was summoned to court for BS court cases, he was my backup man. Cops in general have a HUGE EGO about them selves and i just cant stand it.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

In my county there isn't one.. But the 3 surrounding counties I travel in from day to day do have them and strictlyyyy inforced. I was on a main highway, mainly full tilt cursing and I see a cop weave out of traffic and pull me over. Said I was vibrating his car from 7 cars behind.. Which I know was bullshiy hence I wasn't that loud in that build. Some cops are cool, some aren't. Same county, cop was in middle of main road, i passed him, he flipped a u turn and wanted a demo lol. Goes both ways.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

man this shit went up to $150 it use to be $75 lol

b8426b6f-6b19-45b2-aa60-f898a05a3587_zps

88 ranger xlt ext cab

HU. jvc bluetooth/usb deck

mids/highs. 2 earthquake 5s. 2 earthquake 6s and 2 Cadence CVLT-60 tweets

subs. 2 Addictive audio V4 12s

SAZ3000D

SAX100.2

alt. 135 amp ford mustang

batt. deka G31 1131MF

box. 4 cubes 30-34hz

rims. black 13x7 100 spokes with chrome knock offs.

tires. 155/80r13.milestar touring se

real billet grille not a bolt on.

HYDROS FINISHED!!!!! 2 pumps 4 batts

I get fucked by this old guy at work all the time. MY ASS WILL FOREVER REPRODUCE THE LOWEST AUDIBLE SUB BASS FREQUENCIES KNOWN TO MAN!

just because we think it ugly and it sounds like a bucket of smashed assholes.

Hanes. And dried jizz. It's better than fatmat

I won an ordinance ticket dispute here in UT because of the way the statute was written, very vague on what can be considered to be noise pollution.

(stock speakers, windows down, Phil Collins Hits playing, no subwoofers)

They argued not how loud it was, but instead like you guys said how far away it was audible. They said you are in violation if you are audible beyond 30 feet. They didnt say -how- audible.

I went to the busiest street corner in town with a friend. Walked the 30 feet away and had him cough while I recorded audio. Even with traffic it was clearly audible.

They dismissed it because they didnt want to battle my logic in how illogical the statue is. Essentially it's written so broad that anything can be considered for citation although they pretty much only target car stereos.

There are good and bad cops, just like there are good and bad bassheads... The bad bassheads are why the law/ordinance was written in the first place, and the bad cops are the only ones who actually care about that bullshit. Circle of life. Lol

IMO it just gives the asshole cops yet another reason to fuck with people.. Mainly black/minorities (hate to pull the race card, but just keeping it real).

So how do they measure what "plainly audible" is? 70db? 90db? 110db? Or do you just get a ticket if somebody complains? At least around here we have actual guidelines for what a violation is and its by far not as bad:

Our law is that you can be audible over 60-70bd within 150m of a residential zone between 22:00 to 7:00...for more than 10 minutes continuously.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Archived