The guy who presented the phone said something how the prints were going to stay personal on the device.

pssh.

okay.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I honestly don't even understand the big deal about why people get so bottombothered about prints being recorded and shit.

If you're not a bad guy and don't murder people why would you care? I personally don't give a damn, take all the prints you want.

And on another note I think the LG Flex is curved as well.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

looks like samsung is pulling a apple. Make a new phone every 7 months or so, change minimal things and slap a extra 300 bucks.

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

I honestly don't even understand the big deal about why people get so bottombothered about prints being recorded and shit.

If you're not a bad guy and don't murder people why would you care? I personally don't give a damn, take all the prints you want.

If the gov't wants to know anything about you, they will find out anyways.

I just can't wait for the apple people to be like "they stoles our finger scanner technology" Yes, apple invented the first phone camera too.

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Is the LG flex or samsung round out yet?

I see the flex is at best buy for sprint and At&t. I have verizon though.

But holy cow. I think a 6" screen (flex) is too damn big. That's bigger than the note's is it not?

Hmm didn't think about that. Prints would be uploaded and recorded by the service provider.

The same said companies that already turn over world amounts of data illegally and unethically to the government? LOL

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I'm not impressed by it at all. Being that I have a phone with similar specs and a better battery life already why would I want that.. Maybe the water and dust resistance, but samsung could have done better. But they didn't, so I will be sticking with my LG G2. It's a badass phone and I love it.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Picture this. A store gets robbed and a clerk gets whacked in the process you fit the profile.off the suspect they find your print that you did not willingly divulge because you are a regular shopper their. Now they've got reasonable cause. They roll up with an srt team. Blow your door off its hinges tear gas and smoke bomb your house and shoot your dog. All because of a print. How do you feel about it now? I won't even get into what can be done with those prints on a technological level.

The phone companies will give up your info to the government. Don't trust our government. This is just one more step to not having any privacy

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You dont need a fingerprint scanner to lift prints off a phone. The thing that worrys me is that it acts as a universal password for everything on your phone. Banking apps, paypal, emails.. It just another thing for hackers to take advantage of.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived