Guest Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 look man I didn't mean to piss anyone off and I don't want to argue I understand I wasn't supposed to post this here that's why I apologized for posting here I just know I wont hit 750 posts... LOL you're not pissing anybody off really...just that you cant do anything regarding selling with <750 posts. heads up, mods are gonna lock/delete this thread, so you know. they're slacking tonight LOL.
SnowDrifter Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 it says I need 750 posts to be able to post there I wont get that many posts I was just putting this out here +1 for thinking outside the box -10 for having an IQ of the cardboard used to make it ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
BoomZoom808 Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 Take some pictures of the sub and post just the pictures. Its not a very common sub just don't try to sell it but it would make this thread a little more useful chances are if its useless it will get deleted anyway 2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS Knu OFC 1/0 SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750 Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5 IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12
Krakin Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?app=classifieds&module=listing&do=cat The start of making a classified ad. Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
oldsoundguy Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 Just busting balls. It happens a lot around here. Most can't take it. Lol 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.