rsfm089 Posted February 26, 2014 Report Posted February 26, 2014 The cut out for my subs say 10.9 inches what the fuck is .9 inches 3/4of an inch? Got everything done for my box but I have to cut the holes
Omega5002 Posted February 26, 2014 Report Posted February 26, 2014 9/10 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
n8ball2013 Posted February 26, 2014 Report Posted February 26, 2014 Use a pencil. Draw your circle at 11 inches. Cut inside the line. If you are using a router and a jasper it should be marked THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
RiottStarr Posted February 26, 2014 Report Posted February 26, 2014 I believe its like 13/16 or 7/8 inch. soo 10-13/16"
Kyblack76 Posted February 26, 2014 Report Posted February 26, 2014 Bend over and I'll show ya. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
IBleedMusick Posted February 26, 2014 Report Posted February 26, 2014 Bend over and I'll show ya. That comment made my day. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
bighossf150 Posted February 26, 2014 Report Posted February 26, 2014 10 29/32" Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.