Scammed, fucked up people.

Per a number lookup using Mr Number app that is. It has yet to fail me before. So start digging up the name Bobby Wilkins. Hell...I will. Post back here if I find anything.

4 American Bass VFL 8" at 0.5 ohm

Soundstream Tarantula 3000.1D at 0.5 ohm

32 hz ported box designed by Mark at Car Audio Fabrications

XS D1200 secondary with Stinger isolator

• 3 weeks later...

Id like to clear a few things up on this subject what the screenshots dont show is the rest of the conversation where the guy finds out how this was karma paying him back for ripping me off in the first place by doing a chargeback on another deal ask him for the whole conversation in order after those screenshots and then you will see the truth in the matter

This just got interesting

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Well then!

:popcorn:

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Id like to clear a few things up on this subject what the screenshots dont show is the rest of the conversation where the guy finds out how this was karma paying him back for ripping me off in the first place by doing a chargeback on another deal ask him for the whole conversation in order after those screenshots and then you will see the truth in the matter

I'm interested in seeing this. But why don't you have the screenshots of the convo yourself if he ripped YOU off?

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

So him scamming you, gave you the right to scam 7 other people??

This

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

So him scamming you, gave you the right to scam 7 other people??

This^ ???

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived