Sundown Audio

How to make it difficult to get my amp out of car?

Skax

Just put a Sony Xplode decal on your window/amp.

No one will want to fuck with it.

where I live they would try to steal it with that before they would an FI or Sundown sticker lol.

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

You want them to not know you have it in your car. Dark tint, don't bump around where you live or shady places, don't park in a back alley somewhere, the basic things like that. Making it hard to get out is good and all, but as has been said, if they can't get it out, you're still going to have to pay for new equipment anyway.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Or put some sort of bars to cover the screw holes. Lock them. You could get really slick and craft them in a way that you can't get bolt cutters around the lock too

Find some way to cover your mounting holes as well. I've seen where they can get to the mounting location but cant unmount they will cut the section off. For example on majority of sundown dc ct sounds amps the mounting is on the sides just alittle flange about 14 Ga. They will cut around the bolt/screw to remove.

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

I'd rather they steal it than ruin it. I've got a good insurance policy and they cover stolen equipment, not sure they would cover broken or damaged equipment.

Best piece of mind for me was a nice 2 way paging alarm. I've had 1 truck stolen and 3 systems, it sucks.

Torx or Allen head screws are a good idea, and change it up on all 4 corners

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

If the thieves know you have it ...it's already stolen.A good alarm and good insurance or sleep in the car with a pistol those are the only options

Trust No One

Archived