Sundown Audio

How to make it difficult to get my amp out of car?

Skax

Set up some razor blades to cut finger tips as they grab aid of the amps get sued for it. Like I saw on the news years ago a guy tried breaking into a house through a sky light feel in a counter and gut cut by a knife then sued. Then there is the guy that fit such in a garage while trying to rob a house and sued because he lived in the garage eating dog food and using the floor as his bathroom.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

from my experience.. if they cant get what they want. they take the whole thing. lots of guys around here use retired tow trucks.

well damn lol what area are you in

my area isnt that bad. but that is what it has come to. most of them are con artists. they do it in plain site sometimes too. "yup im just here to repo this guys car" meanwhile the car is worth maybe $800. lol

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Usually even if you have everything bolted and security screwed down and they cant get it, they will just get pissed and completely ruin the equipment. Screw driver through the woofer cone, or use a hammer on the amp, anything to make it non-functional when they decide to throw in the towel. Just because of the aggravation "you" caused them.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

I may stick mine t2500s under a false floor under the box with a ton of fans. IMO get dark tint and an alarm and don't have anything visible from the outside to show you have a system. My car looks pretty redneck and no one screws with it

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Set up some razor blades to cut finger tips as they grab aid of the amps get sued for it. Like I saw on the news years ago a guy tried breaking into a house through a sky light feel in a counter and gut cut by a knife then sued. Then there is the guy that fit such in a garage while trying to rob a house and sued because he lived in the garage eating dog food and using the floor as his bathroom.

Stop sky light fall through is from that movie with Jim Carey lier lier

Mount amp inside your box...then the air your sub pushes acts as a cooling system for the amp as well. Win win and an obvious solution!

I like going with that in my build save some room in trunk lmao

Didn't even think about the space it saves! Triple win! Plus put a plexi window with some LEDs to show off the new amp/sub box cooling combo. Plus since the amp is staying so cool you get like an extra 5-10 db's.

Yeah..

It's generally illegal to set traps of pretty much any kind as a theft deterrent. Not to mention razor blades mean someone might get injured even if there wasn't a theft taking place.

Stop sky light fall through is from that movie with Jim Carey lier lier

It's still illegal to set traps for intruders.

Archived