Second Skin Audio

Trunk Walled Off Builds

Drew5787

Can we get pics of the install as it goes through the processes?

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

My god people on this forum.

It's magical :D

2001 Civic LX Sedan
Pioneer DEH-7500HD

Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCA
Rockford P500-4
RF Punch P165-S in doors
RF Punch P165 in rear deck
Front doors deadened with Damplifier

Next
SQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT
:dammit:

Bend over and I'll show ya.

how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.

My god, people who post about people on this forum but also don't contribute.

If you need any clarification there were more than some offering legitimate advice and input all of which was ignored. Even after that I still tried giving input but the OP has chosen his route. Which is perfectly fine, but then why ask if he's not going to listen or take input? I highly doubt that emotion is specific to this forum.

Imagine you ask your girlfriend what she wants to eat and she replies I'll eat whatever you want. Joy fills your soul and you suggest that new Mexican restaurant you've been hearing awesome stories about. "No, I don't want Mexican food."

THEN WHY THE FUCK SAY I COULD CHOOSE!!!

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

what-do-you-want-to-eat.jpg

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Ok people here is what's going on. As I said I already got the Mojo5 15 inside the car I have talked with where I order the 18 from they're willing to replace it with a Zv4 15 but my last question is this if I do that am I gonna be louder than what I have now ?

I'll give you a little advise. Take it or don't.

If you are going to a shop who "best" idea is to remove your backseat to build a sub up box, fucking run don't walk from that place. Only way that will be louder then what you had is if your last system is complete garbage. If your "shop" did the last build too, then it will most likely be louder then their last build because the bar of quality has been set so low.

If a shop comes up with some retarded idea for a build that NO ONE ELSE has, or want then don't fucking do it. Don't let them stroke your dick and take your money. Con artists will say ANYTHING to take your money. Then when you go back because you are unhappy, they will sell you on the next bullshit idea. Stroke your cock some more and take more of your money.

Let me get on my soap box for a bit. This goes for everyone. Learn everything you can about something BEFORE you spend money. It's not difficult people. Would you go into a store and buy something you know absolutely nothing about just based on what a sales guy told you? Do your research. It's not fucking hard. I mean FUCK ME, before the internet guys like me had to drive all over town to learn about something before we spent our hard earned money. You fuckers have the power of learning everything and then some right here on the net. Yet you still want someone to hold your fucking hand and tell you what you should do, then get asshurt when we tell you, you are being fucking retarded, Then you go do the opposite and get even MORE asshurt when it doesn't work out and we say I told you so. Get your ass off your shoulders, man the fuck up, put your big boy pants on and learn before you waste your money. /RANT

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived