Wanna guess? Winner takes some low RF subs. ..... Sealed VS NON....

Wasn't peak before at 44? My question is, does she peak at the same spot now?

Another question, what's it feel like to the body AND ear more, sitting in the driver seat?

Prior peak was at 35-36 6 clicks from full we yanked a 154.xx :)

I was expecting a easy 55 33-38 :( again 6 clicks from full clean.

Something is up :(

I think it was our meter. I dunno. But I'm bit buying a loss anywhere. Didn't test enough to find if my peak moved or any of that.

25hz 151

30hz 154.42

33hz 155.3

40hz 156.12

44 153.4

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

clicks before full volume doesn´t work right man, i mean, there a lot of things that might have changed on the final output, i would have definitely tested full tilt before sealing off and full tilt after sealing off

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

I know that you're duplicating the test from before and to current. I can tell this though, there is a HUGE difference in output on my setup from even the smallest adjustments in volume. 3 clicks from full, clean signal gets me a HUGE bump in output. If you know everything is setup right, and signal is clean, drop the hammer and let those subs eat.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

clicks before full volume doesn´t work right man, i mean, there a lot of things that might have changed on the final output, i would have definitely tested full tilt before sealing off and full tilt after sealing off

Why? Lets say that 58 on the knob, is the clean cut off. When using a tone, thats 0db, the volume on the HU would be lower. Could i go up, sure. A loss, is a loss. A gain is a gain.

I sealed it off. (and its proper by the way, i get no vibrations, or any back window shaking like i did in the past) then, did the EXACT same test. Same on gain, same on vol, same way i did the tones, from low to high. And, i lost. I dont see why that would matter, or make my scoring different if i was full on last test to this one?

Help me out here bro if im missing something????

You have to go full tilt, Kyle. You aren't gonna hurt anything if you are tuned right. And stay away from that 25hz bullshit.

I dont know if i am tuned right dude? And i dont care about under 30, but, a 50 at 23 is impressive. And, i know i can do it. (On a tone)

I know that you're duplicating the test from before and to current. I can tell this though, there is a HUGE difference in output on my setup from even the smallest adjustments in volume. 3 clicks from full, clean signal gets me a HUGE bump in output. If you know everything is setup right, and signal is clean, drop the hammer and let those subs eat.

I understand. But, why would the LOSS matter? Guys, right now, im not worried about peak number.

What I think could/should happen is a solid 10 Hz of band that is above 155. And increased band on the low and high end.

I thought so to. And instead, i moved AWAY from the 55. I pulled a 54.8x at 36 NON sealed, last test showed a 53.63. More than a db. THATS what im tripping on. ???

Again, lets say where i did the testing, IS MY CLEAN PEAK. (in honesty with a 0db track, i think 58 is)

I guess i dont understand.

What i do know? is i lost. period.

In my opinion, i think our spl labs meter, or mic was jacked up. I really do.

Again, i played music, and saw almost a 157 start. 4 db over my same exact musical test. (i have a video) I ran the same song, same volume, same on the knob and everything. Still sealed, and the we saw a 156.77. Soooooooo SOMETHING was off.... somewhere.

something was wrong

Archived