credit cards we all have them (good suggestions?)

well after the last BS i dealt with i decided i should start looking at a credit card to increase my credit and have a good buffer of security instead of being bled out of my bank account. So what are some good low interest cards i won't be putting much on it seeing as i usually don't buy much unless i have the money

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

You can land low interest card with about every card company out there, but you need to have a great credit profile/ score...Your bank or credit union will be your best bet though..

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

Open one with the bank you use, either go with a secured card if your credit is not good enough or go with an a regular credit card.

Just keep a balance of 10% to 20% of your total limit. Sadly it's a pay to play system to have credit today.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

you're looking at 14%-20% interest rate with decent credit score.

I have Amazon chase credit card where I put everything I buy on amazon (90% of my online purchases come from amazon) and get triple points. Those points add up pretty quickly and then you can use them to get more stuff.

Don't ever go with a bank or online company if you want low interest rate. Although anything under 14% is decent. Go to your local credit union. I closed my Chase and upped my credit union card to 10,000. I also have a HELOC but you don't want to see the interest on that, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

My credit card is at 6% but my credit union had great rates and a reward system where every transaction and service gives you a certain amount of points and points could be used to decrease rates by percentages of a point for credit cards, auto loans, or mortgages.

When it's under 10% its a good. I feel bad when I see people talk about how they get airline miles but are sitting at 38%. I'm like...if you paid less money to the institution you could just buy your ticket with the money saved, lol.

if you pay interest on any card regardless of how low the interest are then you are using it wrong.. my capital one card is at 29.99% and i have yet to pay interest on that card for the year. last year i think i paid only $15 in interest

i only use it to pay bills or for fuel sometimes for audio stuff. though make sure i pay it by the end of the week or before the billing cycle.. if you buy something you cant pay within the cycle then you are over spending

Archived