boom50cal Posted March 14, 2014 Report Posted March 14, 2014 not to thread jack but just grounding that little guy out won't do the job? iirc it has to be grounded after the H/U comes on. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
gally Posted March 14, 2014 Report Posted March 14, 2014 not to thread jack but just grounding that little guy out won't do the job? i wired the wire where the clamp was with the park brake wire and it wokred for me. 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
Ahmed Johnson Posted March 14, 2014 Report Posted March 14, 2014 Which model do you have? The 1500 and I think the 2500 needs a bypass. The 3500 and 4500 I think you just ground the pink wire
boom50cal Posted March 14, 2014 Report Posted March 14, 2014 Switch to ground works. Literally just did it 5 minutes ago to my AVH-p4400bh. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Karkov Posted March 14, 2014 Report Posted March 14, 2014 Which model do you have? Exactly what I want to know, lol OP hasn't returned...... 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
cbelott Posted March 15, 2014 Author Report Posted March 15, 2014 Pioneer avg x4500bt is what I have. I'm probably going to try the green to ground switch. Thanks guys!
dionysus Posted March 15, 2014 Report Posted March 15, 2014 I just got a new AVH-X2600bt and just installed it yesterday morning and I need to do the bypass, so I can just do the toggle switch then and be good? Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
hammiethebasshead Posted March 15, 2014 Report Posted March 15, 2014 if it is non-nav you should be able to just ground the wire with the hu ground and have it work fine. that is how I set all of my dvd HUs' up and have never had a problem once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem. You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
Ahmed Johnson Posted March 15, 2014 Report Posted March 15, 2014 I just got a new AVH-X2600bt and just installed it yesterday morning and I need to do the bypass, so I can just do the toggle switch then and be good? Yeah, I'm pretty sure that model you need the switch to drive and watch
Ahmed Johnson Posted March 15, 2014 Report Posted March 15, 2014 I just did a quick search and found this http://www.ebay.com/itm/PIONEER-AVH-P1400DVD-AVH-P2400BT-PARKING-BRAKE-BYPASS-NO-SWITCH-AUTO-DVD-VIDEO-/120861661280 I guess you wont need the switch
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.