Jump to content

Maybe Putting In My 2 Weeks


Recommended Posts

Posted

great news tim.

Cant wait till they see you in action, just let it fly, but not TO cocky.

Will be the chance to learn some cool tricks from some old timers.

Once again, great news.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

lol at the shocker

i lawld at that too....great stuff bro. congrats and i NEVER expected you to look like that. its weird seeing someone who you talk to online then FINALLY see a face behidn the screen.
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

aint been paying THAT much attention

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted
Again thank you everyone.........you guys are the best....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Posted

That would have been more funnier if he would have turned around when u did the shocker I would of loved to see his reaction LIKE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYN TO PULL BUDDY...sorry I just see you BOSS doing that for some reason... Congrats homie looks like the job is in the bagg...

Posted

ARE YOU RETARDED................ :lol:

re read POST #1, S-L-O-W-D-O-W-N THIS TIME....

:lol::lol:

your too funny nismo..........

HAHAHA MAN If you didn't I woulda.....hahahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2hTCZU58BE

yea im a nerd.............................

Hahahaha yea....but in a good way....and we love yea for it....

hahahahaha

so we shot the shit for a couple hours.......

turns out darren might get some side work if i take this job........

and another friend who does chrome

this could be real good............ :)

Dude this is fucking dope!

I'm so stoked for you on this one.

I feel like being funny also................ya know what i do to be funny...........i ban people........... :lol:

OOOHHHHH OUCH!

Glad I have a delay between thinkin "hey that'd be funny" and just typing that ish hahaha.

just need to get somebody to photoshop ur head on that guys shoulders and call it a day lmao :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahahahhaha.....wait for it........

Thought I would give it a highly quick photoshop before getting on cod4....

Posted Image

Now tim has 3 hands... awesome.

Ther ya go! hahahahahhaaha...shocker n all...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude I reaaallllly HOPE THIS WORKS OUT.

Go in there and makes us proud Timmay.

I'm sure they're gonna be jealous of ur natural talent.

COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 331 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...