What is it with this fantasy of the man to man fight? If you attack me I'm going to use whatever means I can to protect myself and stop your attack. If that means shooting you then so be it. I don't want to shoot anyone anywhere but I also don't want to be attacked.

If you don't like the idea of being shot in the head, then don't aggress against others. It's quite simple.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

LOL. yea I see i forgot the m in members. While some may agree and some disagree with my previous post's. We don't usually take it to the next level. And any conflicts you may think i have been in, is usually because of some know it all kid. But in the end we still let it go.

What started the conflict was him calling my mother names and saying fuck veterans. Now you can talk shit about my mother, but when you start disrespecting veterans we have an issue. Especially when you're an immigrant here getting the easy life, because you ran from your messed up country. But to talk shit about those in the military, sorry that makes you a duechbag. If it wasn't for the military, he most likely wouldn't be here in the first place. And when you talk shit and are to afraid to back it up, you damn sure shouldn't have a gun. Especially when you claim to have used it before and got away with it.(bragging) While some may or may not like my views, you will never hear me disrespect your family member or any of my fellow veterans.

truthsayer

Don't remember exactly what he said, but I never saw him explicitly disrespect veterans, just say they shouldn't get special treatment in situations like this. How many people were on that plane, Why nitpick passengers to worry about when there were so many others.

:crap:

its shit peiople say on the internet. big deal. its not worth getting butt hurt about

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

LOL. yea I see i forgot the m in members. While some may agree and some disagree with my previous post's. We don't usually take it to the next level. And any conflicts you may think i have been in, is usually because of some know it all kid. But in the end we still let it go.

What started the conflict was him calling my mother names and saying fuck veterans. Now you can talk shit about my mother, but when you start disrespecting veterans we have an issue. Especially when you're an immigrant here getting the easy life, because you ran from your messed up country. But to talk shit about those in the military, sorry that makes you a duechbag. If it wasn't for the military, he most likely wouldn't be here in the first place. And when you talk shit and are to afraid to back it up, you damn sure shouldn't have a gun. Especially when you claim to have used it before and got away with it.(bragging) While some may or may not like my views, you will never hear me disrespect your family member or any of my fellow veterans.

For what its worth I agree with some of what you are saying here except I don't think that this person being an immigrant should get special hate. A lot of us are either immigrants or descend from immigrants and I don't think that should be highlighted as a reason or justification to bash at someone.

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

What if you're not an immigrant, but you talk bad about the US, any form of it?

Just another topic to be locked IMO.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Archived