Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Question about enclosure


Basstian

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi guys,

last week i´ve seen a wall looking like this:

oster04-009_140.jpg

I´ve never seen this kind of box before.

Anyone knows how this kind of box is working and how you can influence the tuning of the box?

Posted

I think I saw this once on one of Steve's videos were he set the gains when the dd-1 was fresh out. Looks neat but I other than that time I have never seen this design again. There is probably a reason

Posted

Thats a tunnel enclosure. im pretty sure the tunnel part is a port? i could be wrong though.

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

 

Posted

I would assume it works like a 4th order.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Posted

The only thing I would be careful about if you do this. If the subs phase are opposite, they sound will actually be completely cancelled out.

2002 Toyota Corolla


Pioneer DEH-80PRS


Soundqubed Q1-2200d


Soundqubed HDC3.118


Soundqubed Q4-120


Alpine SPR-60


Alpine SPR-60C

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3225 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...