Car Just Died. Annnnd Here We Go.....

I wonder if they are thinking they can just keep making shit up to try and pin it on the super charger. They aren't even doing their homework to back up their story.

Too weird...

I can turn a top fuel motor over with a 30" breaker bar.

However, I've never seen a motor get hydrolocked and not break or bend something. Water doesn't compress(much anyways). That means something else will. The bearing is most likely toast.

I found a 4v complete engine in the back of the shop today. I had no clue it was there.

Ken i know these ford tech. i don't know why they so shady i am sure there are good ones out there but even my dealer ship in town jumped on the maf sensor in my yukon a week after i had it in my possession (sadly at the time i didn't know about the lemon law would have told them its their problem) and they wanted to charge $400 just to change it. i almost choked on the smoke in the air from these guys. So i walked out pissed, bought the part myself installed myself in 5 minutes and didn't fix the problem. come to find out it is a loose injector wire. <_< and they wanted to replace a $300 part for a $40 problem

needless to say i left the new maf in cause the old one was dirty with 138,xxx miles and i didn't feel like cleaning it and to have it go out later on

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

So ken if your mechanic finds out what really wrong with it Ford still had to cover it right? I mean if the mods aresafe for the car and all that jazz how the fuck are they getting out of paying for it failing?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

i would get a certificate saying the blower is free of defects and works fine and return

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

i was going to say it couldn't be the oil pump.. if the censor detects low oil pressure it automatically shuts the fuel pump to avoid engine damage.

did you check your coolant level? i doubt a leak would hydrolock the engine. it takes a good amount of water to cause that.. my 4.6 was leaking water through the intake and all it did was throw a code on that cylinder.. could be bad install on the KB or they fucked with something that last time it was there..

P.S.

no buy backs on your gear

Archived