Car Just Died. Annnnd Here We Go.....

you have every bit of ground to stand on in saying that ford needs to replace that motor. especially if you have documentation saying that the mods were safe for the car. if you cant get things worked out peacefully with them start raising hell and mentioning lawyers at the same time. that should get some results. dont get like screaming and shouting mad, but get real stern and just basically give them a real simple choice, either they replace your shit like the warranty states they have to, or you can get the lawyers involved. ive followed your past threads about your troubles with the ford dealership, and honestly they are trying to blame it all on the charger, and that is complete bullshit.

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

I was going to say, with how loud you said the music was, I was doubting the video would pick it up either

Did you just push it off the road from the stop light?

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

I was going to say, with how loud you said the music was, I was doubting the video would pick it up either

Did you just push it off the road from the stop light?

No, its a pretty good slope, so I just let traffic pass and then coasted down in neutral. Note the wide turn into the driveway, no power steering.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

You also have video of Fords techs being dicks and smoking over your car too...

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived