Jump to content

Car Just Died. Annnnd Here We Go.....


Recommended Posts

Posted

you have every bit of ground to stand on in saying that ford needs to replace that motor. especially if you have documentation saying that the mods were safe for the car. if you cant get things worked out peacefully with them start raising hell and mentioning lawyers at the same time. that should get some results. dont get like screaming and shouting mad, but get real stern and just basically give them a real simple choice, either they replace your shit like the warranty states they have to, or you can get the lawyers involved. ive followed your past threads about your troubles with the ford dealership, and honestly they are trying to blame it all on the charger, and that is complete bullshit.

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

Posted

you have a dash cam right? show them the vid of it siezing up just sitting at a redlight

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

I was going to say, with how loud you said the music was, I was doubting the video would pick it up either

Did you just push it off the road from the stop light?

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Posted

I was going to say, with how loud you said the music was, I was doubting the video would pick it up either

Did you just push it off the road from the stop light?

No, its a pretty good slope, so I just let traffic pass and then coasted down in neutral. Note the wide turn into the driveway, no power steering.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

You also have video of Fords techs being dicks and smoking over your car too...

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 368 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...