1 yellowtop under the hood , 4 c&d 88ah batteries in rear

mechman-270

pioneer headunit-4200UB

4 soundqubed supertweeters

phoenix gold 2 channel

back up camera

stinger volt meter

22 years old and still have alot to learn..lets get it

Damn that port is enormous! Lookin awesome man.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

If I am missing something let me know but this appears to be an infinite baffle 4th order?

We haven't finished out the port face yet. we made the opening big guy friendly to load and unload subs ;) We will finish it off once the owner comes back in to add power. Right now she just slaps the lows :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

If I am missing something let me know but this appears to be an infinite baffle 4th order?

We haven't finished out the port face yet. we made the opening big guy friendly to load and unload subs ;) We will finish it off once the owner comes back in to add power. Right now she just slaps the lows :D

I understand and can see there is not port I am not talkign about the ported section but the "sealed" it appears not to have an enclosure on the back end which would make it an infinite baffle in a 4th order which I have never seen before and yeah it should slap lows most infinite baffles do.

LOL No it has a back wall to it. Those pics were before it was bolted in ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived