dolarbilz Posted April 2, 2014 Report Posted April 2, 2014 Keep in my 99prs is a 4 way active deck.sub,mid bass,midrange, tweeter.. No you won't need to replace amp.set amp full range crossover on deck all day long plus 31 band eq..its a very advanced deck.I still learn everyday with it.but its fun
ImaNoob Posted April 2, 2014 Author Report Posted April 2, 2014 Yeah its a sick HU..So your not running crossovers at all , Just deck crossovers ? 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Xs3400 1500BDCP FI BL 12 3sq @ 32hz Rockford t675 T400.2 Stinger Deadner Build Log Here
Kyblack76 Posted April 2, 2014 Report Posted April 2, 2014 The 99 can go 4 way!?!? Active? Piece of shit 80prs !!!!! SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Karkov Posted April 2, 2014 Report Posted April 2, 2014 Yes, 4-way active. 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Kyblack76 Posted April 2, 2014 Report Posted April 2, 2014 Mother...... 80prs FS. Lol. Actually 3 is all I need. But, shit. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
ImaNoob Posted April 2, 2014 Author Report Posted April 2, 2014 Yeah im going to start saving now !! And Reading how to tune this thing...I kinda skimmed through the manual and fuck me it looks like a nightmare to set up 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Xs3400 1500BDCP FI BL 12 3sq @ 32hz Rockford t675 T400.2 Stinger Deadner Build Log Here
Kyblack76 Posted April 2, 2014 Report Posted April 2, 2014 Yeah. For that price, you better get a handy while driving. For what I need, I'm solid. And I'll jerk myself off or ask the old lady. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
JNells Posted April 2, 2014 Report Posted April 2, 2014 Yeah. For that price, you better get a handy while driving. For what I need, I'm solid. And I'll jerk myself off or ask the old lady. LOL.. Yea for the price of the 99, handy Js should come standard! Besides 3 ways are enough for me... 4 is crowd Malibu Build Log
dolarbilz Posted April 2, 2014 Report Posted April 2, 2014 The 99 can go 4 way!?!? Active? Piece of shit 80prs !!!!! Yup its a piece
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.