Smoove Posted April 14, 2014 Report Posted April 14, 2014 I'm down in Tucson so is Slayer1805 CleanSierra, Smoove, Slammin Suburban are all up near the Phoenix area. You left out poor Stitched. He is in Tucson and will be coming up for the comp at the end of the month 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
CleanSierra Posted April 14, 2014 Report Posted April 14, 2014 crossfire? please explainThe brand. They are changing their setups to run Crossfire gear.Edited for my funny typo.. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Smoove Posted April 14, 2014 Report Posted April 14, 2014 crossfire? please explain They changed from some other brands to cross fire and they are going bigger Damn. got Ninja'd 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
MoFatt0529 Posted April 14, 2014 Author Report Posted April 14, 2014 Oh, well that explains it. seemed simple enough, why couldnt i figure that out.
Stitched Posted April 14, 2014 Report Posted April 14, 2014 I'm down in Tucson so is Slayer1805 CleanSierra, Smoove, Slammin Suburban are all up near the Phoenix area. You left out poor Stitched. He is in Tucson and will be coming up for the comp at the end of the month O i be there I show u what these little baby itsy tiny entry level woofers do
miniSPLlancer Posted April 14, 2014 Report Posted April 14, 2014 I'm in Mesa, I would also be down for a basshead meet. I will be at Enzo's how on the 27th as well. 2011 Mitsubishi OutlanderSony 712 Soundqubed HDS208 Alpine MRV-M500 Transmission line enclosure Soundqubed wiring Knu rca XS Power battery CNF terminals
CleanSierra Posted April 14, 2014 Report Posted April 14, 2014 I don't if I knew you were out there Jamie. I always thought you were out on this side. You will be up and running for the Enzo show? Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
azscott Posted April 14, 2014 Report Posted April 14, 2014 Slamingsuburban I'm pretty close to arrowhead mall, just a couple minutes away. So in that general area.
miniSPLlancer Posted April 15, 2014 Report Posted April 15, 2014 I don't if I knew you were out there Jamie. I always thought you were out on this side. You will be up and running for the Enzo show? Ya, I'll be there competing. Don't know for sure if my box will be optimal or not. But regardless I'll compete and have some fun. 2011 Mitsubishi OutlanderSony 712 Soundqubed HDS208 Alpine MRV-M500 Transmission line enclosure Soundqubed wiring Knu rca XS Power battery CNF terminals
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.