Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

HDC4 18 box ???


Smoove

Recommended Posts

Posted

Getting ready to build a box for an HDC4 18. Box is going in a little Ford ZX3

What do you guys think of these specs

4-15-20148-16-09PM_zps20f418ee.jpg

Posted

Eww, your bracing had an extra period.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Posted

Looks good to me. I think you have an extra period in your bracing though.

Think that . will throw everything off once you take it out?

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

 

Posted

didnt change it enough to matter when extra period came out

Posted

Looks good to me. I think you have an extra period in your bracing though.

Think that . will throw everything off once you take it out?

I didn't know if it world cause a calculation error. Being that it's only .15 cubes in such a large box, I doubt out it makes a difference either way ;)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

its a big whoppin' change of .05 in box volume. Doesn't matter.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3203 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...