Smoove Posted April 16, 2014 Author Report Posted April 16, 2014 Who are you building this for?!?! For a local guy. slot port takes up way too much room. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Smoove Posted April 16, 2014 Author Report Posted April 16, 2014 Sub displacement corrected 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
CleanSierra Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 Looks like a solid plan sir, let err rip. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Joe X Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 If that guy is really wealthy I think I know what are you using for 7" ports, if not ... I don't have a clue.
CleanSierra Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 I know what he's using Joe.....I'm totally stealing the idea too. They are not psychoports though like you're guessing. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
john253a Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 I know what he's using Joe.....I'm totally stealing the idea too. They are not psychoports though like you're guessing. if he was idd say go with 2x 8" but if you can't go with the 7x8 oval
Joe X Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 I know what he's using Joe.....I'm totally stealing the idea too. They are not psychoports though like you're guessing. Hope is not a dodecaport or some other insanely difficult to build stuff that exists.
CleanSierra Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 What the Heck is a dodecaport? I'll Google.... Edit-Dodecahedron, craziness. Don't give him ideas. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Smoove Posted April 16, 2014 Author Report Posted April 16, 2014 I'm not gonna touch a dodeca-port. Hellz no. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
john253a Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 What the Heck is a dodecaport? I'll Google.... Edit-Dodecahedron, craziness. Don't give him ideas. How the hell would you even work that out for tunning
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.