Are we hurting or helping are members?

Id like to see an example too. Ive been doing this a long time so I want to see it. Thats why I would like an example or a link. I feel that all of the things I laid out will have a reason behind it.

FACT.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)

DC Audio XL 15s (6)

VbjgkeI_zpsc016cd1e.jpg

You kinda need proof to make such overgeneralized statements

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

Aww forget it. ill just keep my thoughts to myself.

You've been here for a month. It's kind of hard to have a legitimate point with this train of thought judging one aspect of the situation without even a grasp on the entire situation. I'll wait till I can see actual proof, because I intend on seeing you link kasey, which obviously your view is skewed, and I am not sure where you keep seeing this.
"You've been here for a month. It's kind of hard to have a legitimate point with this train of thought judging one aspect of the situation without even a grasp on the entire situation" Is this lawyer talk or something? lol.

No, this is "logical" talk. You've been here for one month, how do you have any leg to stand on when talking about something like this? Your notion about how new people are treated is misguided and cliche, and always a point brought up by a new person. Your post aggravates me because you seem to think this forum requires customer service, that as a new person you are somehow entitled to anything more than a warm handshake and open forum. Truth is, you are NOT entitled to anything, but the handshake and open forum come anyways. You judge one group of people incorrectly from one point of view with the balls to think you have a point to make.

Kasey is not a forum friendly individual and enjoys rustling the feathers, no matter how incorrect he is. Yet you somehow think he is being mistreated because he is "new". My respect is much like my work ethic in life...you get what you put in. If you are NOT going to be a contributing member, humble poster, or rational guy, what the fuck makes you think we need to be with you? Ans by you, I don't mean you specifically I mean you generally.

The point is, when I started out in car audio I worked my ass off, read, experimented, tested, and went again. Now new members to the hobby are deluded, entitled, and victims and frankly it is something that angers me. If you think this place isn't nice enough, then BE the nice you want to see. Think people are scaring away new members? Then alleviate their fears. Think members are being hurt? Then be the balm that soothes them.

But if you honestly make asinine assumptions and generalizations be prepared to back them up with proof. As I see it, I have not seen any proof to validate your claim, and thus have dismissed your post entirely. Maybe you can sit back, read, get to know some people, and try again later. This place is what YOU make it, not what I make it for you.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

You might want to get off the internet if ONE PERSON gave an answer that wasn't received well, and two people engaged in measuring each other up. If this makes you think a forum is hurting people you don't need to be online.

A lost from a very knowledgeable person discussing the scene and audio competition sport, care to elaborate how this has anything to do with your OP?

You might want to get off the internet if ONE PERSON gave an answer that wasn't received well, and two people engaged in measuring each other up. If this makes you think a forum is hurting people you don't need to be online.

dude dont you remember? your from alaska so your stupid

Didnt the big man make a thread a while back about all the noob bashing and running new members off? I know I read it I dont recall who made it, it was along the lines of whats being said in here.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Aww forget it. ill just keep my thoughts to myself.

You've been here for a month. It's kind of hard to have a legitimate point with this train of thought judging one aspect of the situation without even a grasp on the entire situation. I'll wait till I can see actual proof, because I intend on seeing you link kasey, which obviously your view is skewed, and I am not sure where you keep seeing this.
"You've been here for a month. It's kind of hard to have a legitimate point with this train of thought judging one aspect of the situation without even a grasp on the entire situation" Is this lawyer talk or something? lol.

No, this is "logical" talk. You've been here for one month, how do you have any leg to stand on when talking about something like this? Your notion about how new people are treated is misguided and cliche, and always a point brought up by a new person. Your post aggravates me because you seem to think this forum requires customer service, that as a new person you are somehow entitled to anything more than a warm handshake and open forum. Truth is, you are NOT entitled to anything, but the handshake and open forum come anyways. You judge one group of people incorrectly from one point of view with the balls to think you have a point to make.

Kasey is not a forum friendly individual and enjoys rustling the feathers, no matter how incorrect he is. Yet you somehow think he is being mistreated because he is "new". My respect is much like my work ethic in life...you get what you put in. If you are NOT going to be a contributing member, humble poster, or rational guy, what the fuck makes you think we need to be with you? Ans by you, I don't mean you specifically I mean you generally.

The point is, when I started out in car audio I worked my ass off, read, experimented, tested, and went again. Now new members to the hobby are deluded, entitled, and victims and frankly it is something that angers me. If you think this place isn't nice enough, then BE the nice you want to see. Think people are scaring away new members? Then alleviate their fears. Think members are being hurt? Then be the balm that soothes them.

But if you honestly make asinine assumptions and generalizations be prepared to back them up with proof. As I see it, I have not seen any proof to validate your claim, and thus have dismissed your post entirely. Maybe you can sit back, read, get to know some people, and try again later. This place is what YOU make it, not what I make it for you.

Your saying because I have been a member for a month I don't know what im talking about? Im pretty sure I got a few likes because other people see whats going on also... Sorry I aggravated you intelligently spoken one. (were not worthy were not worthy)

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

Archived