Are we hurting or helping are members?

You have to take the good with the bad. This firum is awesome loads of help of course there are people that just want to rant and rave about randomness. Sometimes I think most people think is easier to ask a question on the form rather than do the research this to me just seems to be the new age where is so much information is so easily attainable people Dont wanna do the footwork. I appreciate all the help that I get here As I am still a noob

Check out my build slow but... slow and steady wins the race

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185561-1st-build-budget-toyota-mark-2/

You might want to get off the internet if ONE PERSON gave an answer that wasn't received well, and two people engaged in measuring each other up. If this makes you think a forum is hurting people you don't need to be online.

Just forget it. Im not argueing over the internet maybe you need to get off the internet if that's how you plan on spending it... I said my piece.

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

Everyone I have chatted with and seen give good advice and are here to help. Being on here I see the NOOB bring some stupid questions to the plate. But they get answered and some get bashed because they should of never been asked in the first place! Or the NOOB seems to know more.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

I was the one who made the post and implemented the Kranny rule. The post he referenced first both were given a vacation because they not only kept at it after being told not they took it to pm and then started reporting each other. So that was handled. The second one id have to watch the video for to comment on.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Aww forget it. ill just keep my thoughts to myself.

You've been here for a month. It's kind of hard to have a legitimate point with this train of thought judging one aspect of the situation without even a grasp on the entire situation. I'll wait till I can see actual proof, because I intend on seeing you link kasey, which obviously your view is skewed, and I am not sure where you keep seeing this.
"You've been here for a month. It's kind of hard to have a legitimate point with this train of thought judging one aspect of the situation without even a grasp on the entire situation" Is this lawyer talk or something? lol.
No, this is "logical" talk. You've been here for one month, how do you have any leg to stand on when talking about something like this? Your notion about how new people are treated is misguided and cliche, and always a point brought up by a new person. Your post aggravates me because you seem to think this forum requires customer service, that as a new person you are somehow entitled to anything more than a warm handshake and open forum. Truth is, you are NOT entitled to anything, but the handshake and open forum come anyways. You judge one group of people incorrectly from one point of view with the balls to think you have a point to make.

Kasey is not a forum friendly individual and enjoys rustling the feathers, no matter how incorrect he is. Yet you somehow think he is being mistreated because he is "new". My respect is much like my work ethic in life...you get what you put in. If you are NOT going to be a contributing member, humble poster, or rational guy, what the fuck makes you think we need to be with you? Ans by you, I don't mean you specifically I mean you generally.

The point is, when I started out in car audio I worked my ass off, read, experimented, tested, and went again. Now new members to the hobby are deluded, entitled, and victims and frankly it is something that angers me. If you think this place isn't nice enough, then BE the nice you want to see. Think people are scaring away new members? Then alleviate their fears. Think members are being hurt? Then be the balm that soothes them.

But if you honestly make asinine assumptions and generalizations be prepared to back them up with proof. As I see it, I have not seen any proof to validate your claim, and thus have dismissed your post entirely. Maybe you can sit back, read, get to know some people, and try again later. This place is what YOU make it, not what I make it for you.

Your saying because I have been a member for a month I don't know what im talking about? Im pretty sure I got a few likes because other people see whats going on also... Sorry I aggravated you intelligently spoken one. (were not worthy were not worthy)

Do you need to change your tampon? Does my vernacular make you feel inferior or insecure about yourself? If not, please refrain from using your sad attempt at sarcasm as a response to my post. And yes, you've been here a month. How could your view be correct in its assumption? How could your generalizations carry weight when the only instances you've referenced are taken so out of context, they don't even apply to the debate at hand. I'm on mobile, I don't see likes on posts, nor do I care to. Is that what YOU find important? People liking your stuff?

There is no need to apologize. But if someone new has a question, and it is answered, discussed, and advice given then becomes upset and either insults or ignores said advice, then what? I sure would love someone to come to Alaska, live here for a week and then tell me what I need to do, lol.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

If likes were important Id be the number two car audio person in the history of SMD. behind Meade. I can take em though all I gotta do is......... well shit.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I apologize if this has caused any chaos. I guess its just me. I will just go with the flow. The forum will be whats its gonna be. I have no desire to be Jeffyboi luther king and try to change the forum for the better. lol Good day sirs

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

I'd also like to add that I do lead the nation in hate mails and other bullshit being thrown my way. bow down. Im a dual threat.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived